Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t'nut, You Are Slowing Down

You are down to 4370.67 posts per day. Wha' happened?

I'm typing as fast as my stubby little fingers will go, but every day my numbers are going down, down, down! :?:

look down at the bottom right of this board. Right there it's telling me:

You can post new topics in this forum
    You can reply to topics in this forum
    You can edit your posts in this forum
    You can delete your posts in this forum
    You can vote in polls in this forum

I can just hear the voices telling me, "You can do it, man!"

Comment

I think there are meds that can help you treat that.

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
        I'm typing as fast as my stubby little fingers will go, but every day my numbers are going down, down, down! :?:

look down at the bottom right of this board. Right there it's telling me:

You can post new topics in this forum
        You can reply to topics in this forum
        You can edit your posts in this forum
        You can delete your posts in this forum
        You can vote in polls in this forum

I can just hear the voices telling me, "You can do it, man!"
        Geez, Taffy. If it said "You can jump off a cliff in this forum", would you?
        :P

You can do it, man! You can beat this. One day at a time. Small steps. We're rooting for you.

Comment

I'm trying! I actually sent a few PMs today that the old me would have just posted. A wise man visited me recently and gave me some good advice about achieving inner peace. Now all I want to post is ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm mmm

Comment

Stacey: Taf, you are my wish come true, marry me! :P

Comment

I'm trying! I actually sent a few PMs today that the old me would have just posted. A wise man visited me recently and gave me some good advice about achieving inner peace. Now all I want to post is ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm mmm
              your welcome!
              phsstt!

Comment

Yesssssssssss! Oh wait, I already am . . . thinking, thinking . . . Utah, yeah that's the ticket! Someone else posted a big picture of MyGirl (nsi) on another board - too early to remember - anyway, to both of you - thanks for starting my (our) day out right!!! ILYSD!

Comment

Since the new board started, here are the number of posts that the top 5 posters have made:

tafnut-44
                  gh-55-gh will catch tafnut sometime in late 2009
                  MJD-37-gh is safely putting distance on me
                  Epelle-3-computer issues-late joiner so he could be the sleeper in the mix since it took him a while to get his groove-particularly since there seems to have been a tafnut intervention
                  Jon-21-poor guy has joined the world of the working stiffs

Comment

Originally posted by MJD
                    gh-55-gh will catch tafnut sometime in late 2009
                    Over my dead *BANG* . . .

Comment

don't worry--I'll shoot myself first.

Comment

Who Shot NUT!!!!

Who Could It be?...... COULD IT BE..... :twisted:
                        phsstt!

Comment

I just had a very insidious idea - what if I went back through the threads and surreptitiously started deleting all my old posts? Would the counter go backwards? Then, when gh saw himself as the #1 poster, would he have to fuss at himself for posting too much?! I think it's worth a try :wink:

squack - fear not - I am wearing my Kevlar vest today - the bullet only stunned me! It'll take more'n that to bring down the tafnut!

gh - please don't kill yourself until after I go first. My only pleasure in life (such as it is!) is the knowledge that you read each and every one of my posts with such great enthusiasm. I fear your absence would make my life (more) meaningless! :lol:

Comment

I just had a very insidious idea - what if I went back through the threads and surreptitiously started deleting all my old posts? Would the counter go backwards?
                            Yes it would... but some of my users tell me they can't delete their own posts once they have been replied to. :wink:

Comment

Maybe the best way to slow tafnut down is to keep sprinkling the Boards with Dragila pictures. You can't write messages when you're sitting there gawking at your computer.

Comment

Working...
                              X