Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad hammy
    replied
    Was listening to comedian Bob Dylan on the way to work this morning. No musical clips, but the lyrics (very funny, well, not SNL funny, but funny for Bob) are here:

Talkin’ John Birch Paranoid Blues
    http://orad.dent.kyushu-u.ac.jp/dylan/talkjbsb.html

Talkin’ Bear Mountain Picnic Massacre
    http://orad.dent.kyushu-u.ac.jp/dylan/talkmtpc.html

Leave a comment:

• tafnut
    replied
    Originally posted by gh
    good inside stuff!
    I fear I may have already outed him in a post last week. squackee is the REAL church lady!

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    beautiful words. never heard bob so clear. those lyrics speak for a generation. and to think there are people who say they cant understand what this great poet is singing! :wink:

Leave a comment:

• MJD
    replied
    These were a couple of good clips on the Dylan special:

Dylan classic lyric one

Dylan classic lyric two

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    <<. maybe if i tell them i know the church lady. :wink:[/quote] >>

good inside stuff!

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    Originally posted by Jefferson Buffalo
    I dunno, SQUACKEE, no matter how much I run, blood never seems to come out of either my ears or my guitar.
    blood only came out of my guitar once. i was paying the theme from the exorcist. i found the plasma to be quite sticky.
    :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :P

Leave a comment:

• Jefferson Buffalo
    replied
    I dunno, SQUACKEE, no matter how much I run, blood never seems to come out of either my ears or my guitar.

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    >smack your knuckles bloody with a steel ruler<

so thats what they are calling IT these days. ok ill stop now. there is an angry mob of nuns forming outside as i type. maybe if i tell them i know the church lady. :wink:

Leave a comment:

• MJD
    replied
    Originally posted by polevaultpower
    Originally posted by tafnut
    I just had a very insidious idea - what if I went back through the threads and surreptitiously started deleting all my old posts? Would the counter go backwards?
    Yes it would... but some of my users tell me they can't delete their own posts once they have been replied to. :wink:

That would still leave a few thousand he can delete.

Leave a comment:

• tafnut
    replied
    :shock:
    squack - I hope you went to Catholic school, so I can call up when of the sisters to come over to your place and smack your knuckles bloody with a steel ruler! We do not have impure thoughts about a goddess.

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    so gawking is what they are calling IT these days ops:

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied
    Maybe the best way to slow tafnut down is to keep sprinkling the Boards with Dragila pictures. You can't write messages when you're sitting there gawking at your computer.

Leave a comment:

• polevaultpower
    replied
    Originally posted by tafnut
    I just had a very insidious idea - what if I went back through the threads and surreptitiously started deleting all my old posts? Would the counter go backwards?
    Yes it would... but some of my users tell me they can't delete their own posts once they have been replied to. :wink:

Leave a comment:

• tafnut
    replied
    I just had a very insidious idea - what if I went back through the threads and surreptitiously started deleting all my old posts? Would the counter go backwards? Then, when gh saw himself as the #1 poster, would he have to fuss at himself for posting too much?! I think it's worth a try :wink:

squack - fear not - I am wearing my Kevlar vest today - the bullet only stunned me! It'll take more'n that to bring down the tafnut!

gh - please don't kill yourself until after I go first. My only pleasure in life (such as it is!) is the knowledge that you read each and every one of my posts with such great enthusiasm. I fear your absence would make my life (more) meaningless! :lol:

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    Who Shot NUT!!!!

Who Could It be?...... COULD IT BE..... :twisted:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X