Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Je n'aime pas d'ecrire parce que je suis tres parasseux. :?

Comment

The title of this thread is written improperly! It should be How to Write Properly. I did not read through the entire thread to see if anyone caught this mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by utkvol80
        The title of this thread is written improperly! It should be How to Write Properly. I did not read through the entire thread to see if anyone caught this mistake.
        Mr. Vol - not sure you got the jist of the opening post.

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
          As I indicated, Mr. Pelle, I did not read the entire post. Now that I have, I understand its jist. Besides, it seems that much of society has abandoned altogether the use of adverbs. I hope you are an English teacher and are doing what you can to correct this problem, and the others you brought up, through the education system.

Comment

As I indicated, Mr. Pelle, I did not read the entire post. Now that I have, I understand its jist. Besides, it seems that much of society has abandoned altogether the use of adverbs. I hope you are an English teacher and are doing what you can to correct this problem, and the others you brought up, through the education system.

Comment

No English-teaching for me... but, that is why we have tafnut-- he is reaching students throughout Florida, and saving the core of American English one word at a time :-)

Comment

No English-teaching for me... but, that is why we have tafnut-- he is reaching students throughout Florida, and saving the core of American English one word at a time :-)
                absofreakinlutely - I learn um so good, they don't need no other edjumacation to be smarter than all them other peoples.

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
                  absofreakinlutely - I learn um so good, they don't need no other edjumacation to be smarter than all them other peoples.
                  I seem to recall that you work at a private school, but I missed the part about it being Berlitz . . .

Comment

Working...
                  X