Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marknhj
    Also at the grocery store I get irritated when the cashier says, "Is that all for you today?", when you've unloaded your stuff...errr...Yes, that's why I'm standing here...
    That's one of the many reasons I like U Scan. Most of the grocery stores in my area have them. Home Depot does also. You don't need to talk with anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by maggot
      Also at the grocery store I get irritated when the cashier says, "Is that all for you today?", when you've unloaded your stuff...errr...Yes, that's why I'm standing here...
      That's one of the many reasons I like U Scan. Most of the grocery stores in my area have them. Home Depot does also. You don't need to talk with anyone.
      >>>

Me too. Except that I regularly have booze and you have to find the person to take the security device off and do the age verification thing

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
        sorry mojo, but it's nearly always a woman!
        Partly because, as I almost always notice, women are almost exclusively the ones who actually write checks when shopping. Sometimes a real old guy, but it is my experience that guys use cards or cash.
        I love how i represent all womankind here! :P

No offense taken at all. I agree with you.
        I live in the elderly capital of Canada and my neighbourhood is the elderly capital of this capital.
        I seriously have to dodge moterized scooters, canes and walkers every time I walk down a street.
        Old ladies here do not write cheques- they wait until all the groceries have been scanned then fumble in a big old bag for a tiny change purse. They slowly and carefully take out a wad of money and unroll each bill. Next we have the coins which must be brought close to the face for inspection. :twisted:
        I twitch and sigh and have to put my hands behond my back so as to keep from grabbing the god dammned purse and do it myself.
        The problem is I look kind and patient and so that encourages them. :twisted:

My family is under strict orders to watch for signs of this doddering on my part. I am to be summarily executed.

Epelle- your questions are very cool. I avoid answering them however! :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by mojo
          Epelle- your questions are very cool. I avoid answering them however! :wink:
          So do I, generally... :P

Comment

> I regularly have booze <

me too! i always liked you. :P now its like a cult thing :twisted:
            phsstt!

Comment

Working...
            X