Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read Your Personal Messages . . .

. . . some of you are missing some pearls of wisdom.

One of the new features we have with this new board format is the ability to send personal messages to other board members. If someone has sent you a message you have not read now you will see text at the top of the board screen that says something like “You have x new messages”, which you can click on to go to the Personal Messages area.

I know that some of you have not read your personal messages recently, ‘cause I have a few sitting in my Outbox waiting to be picked up and read.

Bottom line: go ahead and check you personal messages once in a while – you never know what you might find.

My Admin answers those mails for me. Sorry for the "Love, EPelle" signature... she is new at her job.

Comment

Re: Read Your Personal Messages . . .

Originally posted by bad hammy
      I know that some of you have not read your personal messages recently, ‘cause I have a few sitting in my Outbox waiting to be picked up and read.
      :cry: . . . no one loves me . . . :cry:

which, on the other hand, is a relief - cuz I have too many beautiful women throwing themselves at me already - no time - no time!

Comment

“You have x new messages”

Where x=no.

...check you personal messages once in a while – you never know what you might find.
        Probably a bill of some description. :roll:

Comment

...check you personal messages once in a while – you never know what you might find.
          And it tells (or shows) you if you have a NEW message, or not.

Comment

This is actually a good feature... can drop someone whose e-mail address you may not have a short message.

Comment

Working...
            X