Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reggie Bush's running track in the Coliseum......

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terry_brooks35@yahoo.com
    replied
    gee, I don't think so,but at last glance,i think Barry won some awards.what do you think.Besides,I don't recall saying oklahoma state was better.I think,if you look closely,I SAID BARRY WAS BETTER.So what does Oklahoma states record have to do with that.USC WON'T WIN THE HEISMAN,REGGIE BUSH is up for that award.Let me know when winning a national championship becomes a Heisman requisite.And if it is and i don't know it, then you need to call up a few of the past winners(like Andre ware, and Bo Jackson and Barry Sanders,to name a few) and inform them so they can give their trophies back.

Leave a comment:

• tlb747
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected]
    Bush better than Barry sanders?yeah,right.Not now ,not ever.Barry rushed for 2600 plus yards from scrimmage.Barry had no 86 yard games.Barry had no average games that fateful season.He threw down every saturday.When Reggie breaks just one of his records,holla at me.Reggie's good but Barry was on another level.NO ONE stopped Barry that year.Reggie's not there yet.sorry
    How was that Oklahoma State team? Did they win a National Championship?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Bush better than Barry sanders?yeah,right.Not now ,not ever.Barry rushed for 2600 plus yards from scrimmage.Barry had no 86 yard games.Barry had no average games that fateful season.He threw down every saturday.When Reggie breaks just one of his records,holla at me.Reggie's good but Barry was on another level.NO ONE stopped Barry that year.Reggie's not there yet.sorry

Leave a comment:

• einnod23
    replied
    Re: einnod...

Originally posted by BillVol
    Brown and Ward better than Herschel Walker? Come on.
    No, Peyton Manning and Tee Martin........ :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Trackfan310
    replied
    500 plus yards of offense is tight,but vince young had 500 plus yards of offense against ok. state, so to say that reggie is the best of all time is retarded.Reggie is a hell of a playa,but he's no Barry sanders,marcus allen, hell i could name a few more.to say that texas is average without vince,or SC is average without Bush is retarded.The sec has no number one ranked team,and with good reason.texas would be undefeated in the sec just as it is in the big twelve.same case with sc.bush and company would blast all sec opposition.I'm tired of hearing sec fans bitch.
    A quarterback cannot be inluded in a all-purpose yards discussion. It only encompases rushing, receiving and returning. Qb's have an unfair advantage.

Leave a comment:

• BillVol
    replied
    einnod...

Brown and Ward better than Herschel Walker? Come on.

Leave a comment:

• einnod23
    replied
    I got a scenario I wanna see:

Texas gets spanked by either CO or ISU in the Big 12 title game.

That would mean old man JoePA gets to figure out how to stop Reggie Bush (guess what, guys! PSU defenders are faaaaaaaaaast!!!!!!). Just like he found a way to stop Vinny and the Miami crew in the '87 Fiest Bowl!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• einnod23
    replied
    500 plus yards of offense is tight,but vince young had 500 plus yards of offense against ok. state, so to say that reggie is the best of all time is retarded.Reggie is a hell of a playa,but he's no Barry sanders,marcus allen, hell i could name a few more.to say that texas is average without vince,or SC is average without Bush is retarded.The sec has no number one ranked team,and with good reason.texas would be undefeated in the sec just as it is in the big twelve.same case with sc.bush and company would blast all sec opposition.I'm tired of hearing sec fans bitch.
    This was my "best best college player I ever seen list" before Reggie Bush
    1) Tim Brown, Notre Dame
    2) Charlie Ward, Florida State
    3) Hershel Walker, Georgia
    4) Charles White, USC
    5) Bo Jackson, Auburn
    6) Barry Sanders, OK State

Reggie Bush, imo, is better than ALL of them. Sorry, TB!

Leave a comment:

replied

Leave a comment:

• Cooter Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by einnod23
    Hey, Cooter. Your profile says Austin.

Tell those "arrogant" UT fans that Vince Young is nowhere near Reggie Bush. In fact, I don't see that beach ball arm going near any NFL team!!!!!!!
    I do what I can to rain on UT's parade every day at work.

Leave a comment:

• Trackfan310
    replied
    SEC?????

The Last time i saw the SEC play for the title I was bored to tears (LSU vs Oklahoma). SEC is a conference full of anemic offenses and coaches living on Talent rather than knowledge. There is NO reason Tennessee should not win atleast 8 games every year on Talent Alone. Georgia, was a perennial under acheiver until they got rid of Jim Donnan. Spurrier ruled the SEC because he actually had an imagination when it came to offense. I NEVER want to see the number 3 team in the country win a football game with a baseball score (Alabama). SPARE me the SEC talk.

Leave a comment:

• einnod23
    replied
    Hey, Cooter. Your profile says Austin.

Tell those "arrogant" UT fans that Vince Young is nowhere near Reggie Bush. In fact, I don't see that beach ball arm going near any NFL team!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Cooter Brown
    replied
    I'm really rooting for USC, anything to keep UT from the national title. Our office is being decorated "UT" this week. Every year the winner of the UT-TAMU game decorates the following year. I've made it my unwritten policy to never give an interview to grads of either school for positions in my department.

There's a fine line between fan and borderline gay.

Leave a comment:

• tafnut
    replied
    Originally posted by Cooter Brown
    Your team's got nothing if you need 1 player to put 500 yards to win. Same goes for Texas. Best case scenario is Bush & Young get knocked out of the championship game in the first 2 minutes. Then we get 2 hours of really mediocre football by teams inferior to every SEC team other than Vandy.
    Our first non-track TAFNY winner!!

White: 1000+ yds rushing, 6.3 yds/rush, 19 TDs
    Leinart: 3200+ yds passing, 66% comp, 24 TDs passing (Heisman last yr)

SC's defense may be suspect, but even w/o Bush, the offense is virtually unstoppable.

[and I HATE SC!)

Leave a comment:

• jhc68
    replied
    Cooter, it's a pipe dream you are nursing... without Bush USC's offense still scores five or six td's a game.

It's the defense that would make the Trojans suspect. They have gotten a reputation for tough defense during the winning streak because other teams take chances because they are either desparate to catch up or desparate to score (as in the case of Fresno) because every coach knows they can't stop SC from scoring themselves.

Those big holes that Bush blasted through for huge gains... LenDale White eats up huge chunks of yardage on the same plays, it's just that he gets tackled from behind after 12-15 yards instead of rambling 50-60 yards.

The team that beats SC has to score, score again and keep scoring. Not EVERY SEC team would be able to do that. Maybe none.

P.S. as for arrogance and fair weather fickleness, Texas fans can't possibly have anything over SC fans!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X