Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were your "Black Friday" purchases?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually -- speaking of stores that aren't really upscale but pretend to be... On last night's news, they were reporting about Black Friday, and had a live shot from Beverly Hills / Rodeo Drive. The store directly behind the reporter was none other than Roots! I didn't know they had a store here, but moreover didn't know that it was BH material!

Canucks: let's hear your thoughts on Roots (official outfitter of the US Olympics Team...)!

Comment

A co-worker is on a three-day assignment in New Jersey... sent her out on Friday to buy anything from Old Navy. We don:t have those kinds of retail stores here.

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
        A co-worker is on a three-day assignment in New Jersey... sent her out on Friday to buy anything from Old Navy. We don:t have those kinds of retail stores here.
        Don't know how to break this to you, EPelle, but Old Navy is pretty much geared to the 14-29 set, which you haven't been in . . . uh . . . a couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
          Don't know how to break this to you, EPelle, but Old Navy is pretty much geared to the 14-29 set, which you haven't been in . . . uh . . . a couple of years.
          Tafnut, I am 25 with 10 years of experience.

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
            Tafnut, I am 25 with 10 years of experience.
            Ah yes, and I am just about to celebrate the 20th anniversary of my 35th birthday. My how time stands still when you're having fun! [to coin a phrase]

Comment

Re: What were your "Black Friday" purchases?

Nothing! I went out to TGI Friday's for some "Baby-Back Ribs."

Comment

Beer. To help me enjoy the Texas-Texas A&M game. And I don't go shopping at 5am for ANYTHING, unless it's breakfast after partying all night. (Which, being a parent, I don't do anymore.)
                "Run fast and keep turning left."

Comment

Working...
                X