X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pego
    replied
    Originally posted by big mac
    Someone flicked a piece of eraser at me and it went straight into my right ear, that freaked me out, but it fell out after a short while. Having an ovulating bee in my ear would freak me the hell out!
    Which ear did it fall out of ?

Leave a comment:

• EPelle
    replied
    Originally posted by big mac
    Someone flicked a piece of eraser at me and it went straight into my right ear, that freaked me out, but it fell out after a short while. Having an ovulating bee in my ear would freak me the hell out!
    The different levels of freak-out:

:: That was cool
    :: Wow, that was freaky
    :: That freaked me out
    :: That freaked me the hell out
    :: That was way freakin freaky
    :: That was totally freakin nuts, dude
    :: I was like, freaked out, half to death

:-)

Leave a comment:

• JRM
    replied
    Hey Twitter,

FYI, based on the subject title, I couldn't help reading your post in a Gaelic burr, with the "Irish Washer Woman" tune playing in my head. :wink:

Leave a comment:

• big mac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lonewolf
    replied
    I believe it was Samuel Clemens who once said he little regard for the literary talents of a man who only knew one way to spell a word.

Leave a comment:

• mojo
    replied
    Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    Originally posted by mojo
    But I taught him how to spell the most important word in his universe.
    and without your loving tuturing i even mispelled that! im pathetic. i know track though so lets get it on!!!

it's" luving" remember.

And let's not! :wink:

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    Originally posted by mojo
    and without your loving tuturing i even mispelled that! im pathetic. i know track though so lets get it on!!!

Leave a comment:

• mojo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    Originally posted by tafnut
    hey tafnut, why did you miss spell [misspell] my quote [comma missing] when my original was perfect.[?] [W]hat would make a man do a thing like that.[?] [W]hat the hell is a liftime? ive [I've] never made fun of you. [egregiously erroneous statement] :roll: :wink:
    Squack - you know I love you, man, but seriously, dude, you spell exactly like EVERY other artist I know, which is to say . . . how shall I put this? . . . in your own special way.

Even though I'm the TOE, spelling on this forum really ain't no big deal, and I's kin take it or leave it as it is.

I'd rather have your spelling/grammar-challenged posts than 1000 of some of the other ones that are pedagogically perfect.

Keep on keeping it real, baby! 8)
    thanx nut- butt itz imbaresin cuz i knowd to ah moe critecall persens i appperr under edjewkated. if id know id be posting messages for all the world to laugh at i might have paid more attention in class...NOT!

Leave a comment:

• tafnut
    replied
    hey tafnut, why did you miss spell [misspell] my quote [comma missing] when my original was perfect.[?] [W]hat would make a man do a thing like that.[?] [W]hat the hell is a liftime? ive [I've] never made fun of you. [egregiously erroneous statement] :roll: :wink:
    Squack - you know I love you, man, but seriously, dude, you spell exactly like EVERY other artist I know, which is to say . . . how shall I put this? . . . in your own special way.

Even though I'm the TOE, spelling on this forum really ain't no big deal, and I's kin take it or leave it as it is.

I'd rather have your spelling/grammar-challenged posts than 1000 of some of the other ones that are pedagogically perfect.

Keep on keeping it real, baby! 8)

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    didnt you get a liftime acheivement award for... well...um
    generating a lifetime of post in 3 years! :P
    Yeah, I SHOULDA got one at 10,000, but management was asleep at the wheel then. Maybe at 20,000 :shock:
    hey tafnut, why did you miss spell my quote when my original was perfect. what would make a man do a thing like that. what the hell is a liftime? ive never made fun of you. :roll: :wink:

Leave a comment:

• tafnut
    replied
    didnt you get a liftime acheivement award for... well...um
    generating a lifetime of post in 3 years! :P
    Yeah, I SHOULDA got one at 10,000, but management was asleep at the wheel then. Maybe at 20,000 :shock:

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    Originally posted by twittering debutante
    TAFNYs take a lot of time to dust and polish, too.
    I wouldn't know . . . :cry:

Perhaps you could spare an extra one . . . I'd take very good care of it!
    didnt you get a lifetime acheivement award for... well...um

generating a lifetime of posts in 3 years! :P

Leave a comment:

• mojo
    replied
    Another wonderful story TD. You need to publish a book, "Twitterings from a Debutante" perhaps?

I have cleared the mantel of all my Olympic medals to make room for the many TAFNYs coming my way this year. 8)

Leave a comment:

• tafnut
    replied
    Originally posted by twittering debutante
    TAFNYs take a lot of time to dust and polish, too.
    I wouldn't know . . . :cry:

Perhaps you could spare an extra one . . . I'd take very good care of it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X