X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJD
    replied
    Originally posted by gh
    There has been some chat on their board about some tweaks they did to their system which (temporarilyt?) caused some of the major ISPs to deny access.
    Including some servers hosted by Bell for crying out loud. Until today, I just assumed it was on their end and also assumed that the dyestat types didn't know what they were talking about. Asked someone overseas if they could get on and they could.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    http://www.letsrun.com/forum/flat_read. ... ad=1131435

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    There has been some chat on their board about some tweaks they did to their system which (temporarilyt?) caused some of the major ISPs to deny access.

Leave a comment:

• marknhj
    replied
    I haven't been able to get on letsrun for at least a week.

Leave a comment:

• wineturtle
    replied
    Another board talking about Letsbabble>>
    http://www.dyestat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17283

Leave a comment:

• slowcoach
    replied
    I've been accessing the site nearly every day for the last while now ops:, so maybe one of those numerous earthquakes damaged some underground cables?

Leave a comment:

• dukehjsteve
    replied
    It has NOT been down, although a friend of mine in DC said he was having the same problem a few days ago.

Leave a comment:

• AKMarmoset
    started a topic Letsrun gone?

Letsrun gone?

This is so embarrassing,

I'm not a Letsrun junkie or anything, but as a distance guy in Fairbanks I kind of use the site for a surrogate running community. Is it just me, or has the site been down for a couple of weeks now? Of course, none of you stoop low enough to actually visit Letsrun.com, so you may not have an answer. But if you do, please chime in so I can figure out if my office computer is messed up or if my employer has blocked me to save the university money.
Working...
X