Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

probably coming soon to a neighborhood near you: a localized corona pissing match

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my Nextdoor feed now has a flame war going on over the topic of laminating vax cards

Comment

• The official opinion is don't...you might need vaccine updates...

Comment

• The Covid Passport idea got shot down in Florida.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          The Covid Passport idea got shot down in Florida.
          For years when I was growing up abroad we had to carry documents detailing our immunizations, and we could be refused entry into a country if we were not in compliance.

But, "MAH FREEDUMS!!1!"

Comment

• Originally posted by gh View Post
            my Nextdoor feed now has a flame war going on over the topic of laminating vax cards
            "Don't do that" is the official response here in gator country. Can melt the sticky on the card.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post

"Don't do that" is the official response here in gator country. Can melt the sticky on the card.
              I'll bite: what's a "sticky"? I have a plain piece of heavy paper and that's it..

Comment

I'll bite: what's a "sticky"? I have a plain piece of heavy paper and that's it..
                Me too (in Fla).

Comment

Some people got a pre-printed label with their name stuck onto their card, rather than handwritten.

Comment

Mine....and apparently a lot of other people....has a pre-printed label maybe an inch wide which sticks to the card and has all of the information for me on it. What shot I got. How many. when my next shot is, etc. Lamination essentially melts the sticker and makes the info illegible.

Comment

tandf
                      I've got the same. It's just a plain card. Mrs. tandfman took pictures of ours so we can always retrieve it on her iPhone. I don't see any need to laminate it.

Comment

• I've read some people recommend using small plastic baggies (ZIPLOCs) to carry it on trips. I've got mine folded inside my CDC-731 (the yellow international vaccaination certificate). Not that I can go anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by J Rorick View Post
                          I've read some people recommend using small plastic baggies (ZIPLOCs) to carry it on trips. I've got mine folded inside my CDC-731 (the yellow international vaccaination certificate). Not that I can go anywhere.
                          Mine is buried so deep in the great rat-trap that is my wallet, it is impervious to global thermo-nuclear apocalypse.

Comment

• I laminated ours, but before doing that I scanned it into our iPhones, and also downloaded the state vaccination database pages for us, and scanned that for my iPhone so I can prove it multiple different ways.

Comment

• Good plan. I just checked my wife's and Good Ole Alabama uses the stickies. For the record, I get my first Moderna shot in the morning, and I am so ready for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam1729 View Post
                                I laminated ours, but before doing that I scanned it into our iPhones, and also downloaded the state vaccination database pages for us, and scanned that for my iPhone so I can prove it multiple different ways.
                                You didn't get a video testimony from the person who administered your shots? Rookie

Comment

Working...
                                X