• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gm View Post
    I'd try and sell the TP to a collector such as our friend Atticus 🤣
    Ixnay, my side of the closet is FULL!
    [Luckily I don't wear anything but shorts and a t-shirt any more.]

Comment

• Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post
      By the time I'm on any list, I probably won't even need to slow down in the car lane. I'll get poked on the move.
      And you'll have to receive your vaccination card by leaning out the car window, much like trying to grab the ring on the carousel.

Comment

• Two New Jersey women arrested for holding 200 person party with ‘makeshift bar’

Newark’s department of public safety said that Denisse Tinizaray, 26, and Katherine Tinizaray, 28, both of Newark, were arrested on Sunday for maintaining an illegal liquor establishment.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/two-jerse...120942391.html

Comment

• Originally posted by J Rorick View Post

And you'll have to receive your vaccination card by leaning out the car window, much like trying to grab the ring on the carousel.
          ....and I'll be good at that based on my days as a kid spending time at Coney Island.

Comment

• New Cong. dead, only 41yo.
            https://www.thenewsstar.com/story/ne...id/4082977001/

Comment

• I've yet to take a test yet (and no shot) but I do a lot of cold night-3k
              walks, which I'm guessing I'd have a lot of trouble--with the pace I go-- if I had the virus? I have a sister that's been tested 3 times and won't talk to me without a mask on.

Comment

• Originally posted by gm View Post
                I'd try and sell the TP to a collector such as our friend Atticus 🤣
                I broke open a package and tested a roll. It is soft, pliable and fully functional so I am set for life for TP.

Comment

• Vaccines.jpg

Comment

• How come smallpox isn't on the list....one of the worse of all..

Comment

• Good question but there was sorta a vaccine for that back in the 19th century - using cowpox innoculations

Comment

• That's true....mostly eradicated in Western society by 1880...

Comment

• Sad....

Dawn Wells, ‘Gilligan’s Island’s’ Mary Ann, Dies of COVID at 82

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/daw...mpression=true

Comment

• Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
                            Sad....

Dawn Wells, ‘Gilligan’s Island’s’ Mary Ann, Dies of COVID at 82

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/daw...mpression=true
                            That is sad but revives the question:

Ginger or Mary Ann???

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam1729 View Post
                              "Vaccination innovation, from 1880 to 2020..
                              Great information, I understand why AIDs cant have a vaccine but why is there no vaccine for Dengue fever or the Zika virus ?
                              Last edited by user4; 12-30-2020, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam1729 View Post
                                That is sad but revives the question: Ginger or Mary Ann???
                                It's ALWAYS been Mary Ann!

Comment

Working...
                                X