Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrJay View Post

Visiting my parents now. They seem prepared for TP Shortage 2.0: (About half of what you see are paper towels, but they can do double duty. One duty at a time.)
    Many happy returns

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremyp View Post
      Fauci lies" was the response.
      For some reason mrs. hammy's buddies mostly lean anti-masker and they all (from both left & right) hate Fauci & Bill Gates . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by bad hammy View Post
        For some reason mrs. hammy's buddies mostly lean anti-masker and they all (from both left & right) hate Fauci & Bill Gates . . .

Zowie...

Comment

• Originally posted by DrJay View Post

Visiting my parents now. They seem prepared for TP Shortage 2.0: (About half of what you see are paper towels, but they can do double duty. One duty at a time.)
          A piker! While I won't admit to total quantity of stored TP & PT, I did just do a count and amazingly the bunker has an (unplanned) identical number of both TP rolls and PT rolls - both way higher that your parents!

Comment

• Anyways the Suez Canal is free once again...

Comment

• Pfizer, Moderna vaccines are 90% effective after two doses in study of real-life conditions, CDC confirms

The Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines being deployed to fight the coronavirus pandemic are robustly effective in preventing infections in real-life conditions, according to a federal study released Monday that provides reassurance of protection for front-line workers in the United States.

In a study of about 4,000 health-care personnel, police, firefighters and other essential workers, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that the vaccines reduced the risk of infection by 80 percent after one shot. Protection increased to 90 percent following the second dose. The findings are consistent with clinical trial results and studies showing strong effectiveness in Israel and the United Kingdom, and in initial studies of health-care workers at the UT Southwestern Medical Center and in Southern California.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...workers-study/

Comment

• I'm sure it has happened somewhere else and I've missed it but team members of Atlanta United (MLS franchise owned by Arthur Blank) got vaccinated today at the mass vaccination site at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, where they play. All of the first team players are eligible under Georgia guidelines.

https://twitter.com/DougRobersonAJC/...25945679962119

The team is very diverse, as is the fan base. Hopefully, this nudges some skeptical folks toward vaccination.

Comment

• Meanwhile...I just discovered it's National Piano Day!...the 88th day of the year...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aEkXet4WX_c

Comment

• Originally posted by bad hammy View Post
                    A piker! While I won't admit to total quantity of stored TP & PT, I did just do a count and amazingly the bunker has an (unplanned) identical number of both TP rolls and PT rolls - both way higher that your parents!

You folks fussing over TP have obviously never used a sunflower leaf.

Comment

• or a snowball

Comment

• Originally posted by gh View Post
                        or a snowball
                        you win.

Comment

• Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
                          You folks fussing over TP have obviously never used a sunflower leaf.
                          Turns out that poison ivy doesn't work so well! I shoulda paid attention on the nature hikes with my mom!

Comment

• Originally posted by gh View Post
                            or a snowball
                            I shivered.

Comment

• Pfizer Says COVID-19 Vaccine Shows '100% Efficacy' In Adolescents

New clinical trials showed that Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine elicits "100% efficacy and robust antibody responses" in adolescents from 12-15 years old, the drug company announced Wednesday. The trial included 2,260 trial participants; the results are even better than earlier responses from participants ages 16-25.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...BDegO2rp-UV0h0

Comment

• Originally posted by bhall View Post
                                Pfizer Says COVID-19 Vaccine Shows '100% Efficacy' In Adolescents
                                Jeez, my BS-meter is blaring! That cannot promise that ZERO adolescents will come down with Covid after they receive the vax, just because none did in their sample. If they had said, 'elicited' instead of 'elicits', I'd cut them some slack.

Comment

Working...
                                X