Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

on coping with C19 lockdown

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Meanwhile...a school for the delusional...

    BREAKING: A private school in Miami - The Centner Academy - which has about 300 students, is telling their staff and teachers not to get the COVID vaccine and that it will be their policy "not to employ anyone who has taken the experimental COVID-19 injection...

    https://mobile.twitter.com/DeFede/st...92160998141952

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
      Meanwhile...a school for the delusional...BREAKING: A private school in Miami - The Centner Academy - which has about 300 students, is telling their staff and teachers not to get the COVID vaccine and that it will be their policy "not to employ anyone who has taken the experimental COVID-19 injection...
      Their Science Department has state-of-the-art-15th-Century equipment.

      Comment


      • The CDC just announced that Americans do not need to wear masks outdoors.

        Comment


        • And President Biden says no outdoor masks need if you are vaccinated.

          Comment


          • Some are criticizing the cdc’s color-coded chart as too complicated but it’s really quite simple: vaccinated? then do whatever you want but wear a mask indoors, unvaccinated? you’re not following the chart anyway so never mind...

            https://mobile.twitter.com/allahpund...04860571676672

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Halfmiler2 View Post
              And President Biden says no outdoor masks need if you are vaccinated.
              The problem with that is, when you get in a crowd outdoors, no one knows if you've been dual-vaccinated or are a raging virus carrier. I wear mine in any 'populated' area, despite being 2Ved. Just common courtesy still at this juncture.

              Comment


              • Yike, now this: Coming this summer: Gas stations running out of gas

                Not enough tanker drivers.

                https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/27/busin...age/index.html

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
                  Some are criticizing the cdc’s color-coded chart as too complicated but it’s really quite simple: vaccinated? then do whatever you want but wear a mask indoors, unvaccinated? you’re not following the chart anyway so never mind...

                  https://mobile.twitter.com/allahpund...04860571676672
                  My kids won't be able to be vaccinated for a long time, the chart does not only apply to anti-vaxers, and I'm on the Team Moderna 6-weeks to immunity path, so I still have almost a month until I am fully vaccinated.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by polevaultpower View Post

                    My kids won't be able to be vaccinated for a long time, the chart does not only apply to anti-vaxers, and I'm on the Team Moderna 6-weeks to immunity path, so I still have almost a month until I am fully vaccinated.
                    Just in time for the NCAA Championships and the Olympic Trials 😎

                    Comment


                    • As a dog lover, this is about as accurate as it gets - they will always be there for you - https://twitter.com/dog_feelings/sta...37982873899011

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by polevaultpower View Post

                        My kids won't be able to be vaccinated for a long time, the chart does not only apply to anti-vaxers, and I'm on the Team Moderna 6-weeks to immunity path, so I still have almost a month until I am fully vaccinated.
                        People with children who won't be vaccinated for awhile are in a different situation.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post

                          People with children who won't be vaccinated for awhile are in a different situation.
                          Yep, those Sweet 16 birthdays have extra meaning this year.

                          Comment


                          • The leader of one of the world's biggest vaccine manufacturers said he fled India because of menacing threats (yahoo.com)

                            The CEO of the Serum Institute, a vaccine manufacturer in India, said he fled the country because of incessant threats against him.

                            Comment



                            • How a Miami School Became a Beacon for Anti-Vaxxers

                              Centner Academy barred teachers newly vaccinated against the coronavirus from being near students. Some parents threatened to withdraw their children. Others clamored to enroll.


                              https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/02/u...s-vaccine.html

                              Comment


                              • Mariners to vaccinate fans during games

                                The Mariners are the first team in Major League Baseball that will make COVID-19 vaccines available to fans attending games at T-Mobile Park.

                                https://www.mlb.com/news/mariners-to...-t-mobile-park

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X