Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

on coping with C19 lockdown

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
    Yeah that's right...you go through a car queue to get your shot...then wait 15 minutes in a parking lot to make sure you have no reactions driving home. They put the time on your window when you can leave and someone is checking...it works very well.

    March 13...shot 1 done...

    Early Florida was the same.

    Comment


    • Fascinating story...

      Rebekah Jones, the COVID Whistleblower Who Wasn’t

      https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/...wer-who-wasnt/

      Comment


      • BREAKING: The CDC plans to issue guidance allowing fully vaccinated people to ditch masks indoors in all but the most crowded settings, an AP source says. The new guidance could ease restrictions for workplaces and schools.

        https://mobile.twitter.com/AP/status...90690108104706

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
          BREAKING: The CDC plans to issue guidance allowing fully vaccinated people to ditch masks indoors in all but the most crowded settings, an AP source says. The new guidance could ease restrictions for workplaces and schools.

          https://mobile.twitter.com/AP/status...90690108104706
          We won't rush to stop masking. Not so much out of an abundance of caution as due to HABIT. You still have to wear one at the Doctor's so that leaves the Grocery store and the Gym. I've been maskless in Restaurants for a month now.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jeremyp View Post

            We won't rush to stop masking. Not so much out of an abundance of caution as due to HABIT. ..
            I don't even think about it anymore; have a mask hanging from the rearview mirror, and putting it on is the first step before buckling the seatbelt.

            Comment


            • They really could have full capacity at the Trials. Vaccine cards. Masks plus/minus.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DrJay View Post
                They really could have full capacity at the Trials. Vaccine cards. Masks plus/minus.
                The new CDC guidance will still call for wearing masks in crowded indoor settings like buses, planes, hospitals, prisons and homeless shelters. It will also no longer recommend that fully vaccinated people wear masks outdoors in crowds.

                Comment


                • CDC guidelines....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gh View Post

                    I don't even think about it anymore; have a mask hanging from the rearview mirror, and putting it on is the first step before buckling the seatbelt.
                    I've caught myself putting mine on when I get out of the truck in my own garage to go into the house at the end of the day.

                    Comment


                    • Q: What about for vaccinated people entering a space where they don't know if people are vaccinated?

                      Walensky: The science demonstrates that if you are fully vaccinated, you are protected. It is the people not vaccinated who are not protected.

                      https://mobile.twitter.com/kathrynw5...10704190046214

                      Comment


                      • I wonder how close Lane County is to having 65% of people 16 and older get the first dose?
                        Last edited by DrJay; 05-13-2021, 10:27 PM.

                        Comment


                        • We are at 55% in Lane County... June 1? Hopefully the governor read the CDC news today...if you are fully vaccinated you are good to go anywhere unmasked... and if you aren't and eligible you're an idiot...
                          Last edited by Conor Dary; 05-13-2021, 10:55 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Would love to hear something from USATF. We're supposed to land in Eugene like five weeks from this afternoon, stubbornly holding onto our plane tickets for the moment, wanting to make alternate vacation plans if capacity at Hayward is in the 25% range or less.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DrJay View Post
                              Would love to hear something from USATF. We're supposed to land in Eugene like five weeks from this afternoon, stubbornly holding onto our plane tickets for the moment, wanting to make alternate vacation plans if capacity at Hayward is in the 25% range or less.
                              With the news from the CDC today and a requirement of a vaccine card...anything less than a full house is ridiculous...

                              Otoh...following the news in Japan, no matter what the IOC says...it is hard to imagine the Olympics happening in 2 months...then what....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
                                We are at 55% in Lane County... June 1? Hopefully the governor read the CDC news today...if you are fully vaccinated you are good to go anywhere unmasked... and if you aren't and eligible you're an idiot...
                                will the Lane County number take a huge leap upwards when school is out and the campus becomes largely deserted?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X