Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Nick Saban says the Alabama football team isn’t taking the field until the state reaches a 90% vaccination rate they’d hit that number by Monday.

Nick Saban is showing better leadership on Covid than the senators from his state. His team is vaccinated. He’s not messing around with the health of his kids or their championship aspirations.

https://mobile.twitter.com/molly_kni...62969134157826

Comment

• A conservative talk-show host who said 'you're probably safer not getting' the vaccine is now seriously ill with COVID-19, and his family is asking people to 'PLEASE GO GET VACCINATED!' (yahoo.com)

A conservative radio talk-show host who had told followers that they were "probably safer not getting" the COVID-19 vaccine if they weren't at high risk is now hospitalized in serious condition with the coronavirus, his family said.

Comment

• Yet again ...

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2021...-unvaccinated/
        LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — A 34-year-old man who tweeted about refusing to get the vaccine died earlier this week from COVID, chronicling his hospital journey along the way.

Just six weeks earlier, he tweeted, “If you’re having email problems, I feel back for you, son. I got 99 problems, but a vax ain’t one.”
        A response from his church:

NOTE: Stephen’s thoughts on vaccines were his own. They do not represent the views and thoughts of Hillsong Church. Many of our pastors, staff, and congregation are fully vaccinated and more will be when vaccines become available to them in their countries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
          If Nick Saban says the Alabama football team isn’t taking the field until the state reaches a 90% vaccination rate they’d hit that number by Monday.

Nick Saban is showing better leadership on Covid than the senators from his state. His team is vaccinated. He’s not messing around with the health of his kids or their championship aspirations.

https://mobile.twitter.com/molly_kni...62969134157826
          A lot of folks down here take it as an article of faith the Alabama ran a crooked COVID-19 testing program last year which allowed them to steamroll their way to the national championship, while facing COVID-19 riddled team from beginning to end.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post

A lot of folks down here take it as an article of faith the Alabama ran a crooked COVID-19 testing program last year which allowed them to steamroll their way to the national championship, while facing COVID-19 riddled team from beginning to end.
            I could believe that.... which only shows having college football last fall was a bad idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post

I could believe that.... which only shows having college football last fall was a bad idea.
              Why was it a bad idea?

Comment

• Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post

Why was it a bad idea?
                It wasn't. The athletes were way safer in their athletic bubbles than they would have been at home or outside of the strict athletic bubble. The sports bubbles were net positves in this fight.
                You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• A woman in Alabama whose 28-year-old son died of COVID-19 regrets not getting vaccinated and said his last words were 'this is not a hoax, this is real' (yahoo.com)

"It took years to create other vaccines, and the coronavirus vaccine was created very quickly," she said. "It took watching my son die and me suffering the effects of COVID for us to realize we need the vaccine."

"We did not get vaccinated when we had the opportunity and regret that so much now," she added.

Comment

• Anti-vaxx conspiracy theorist tells rally that healthcare workers fighting COVID could face Nuremberg-style trials (yahoo.com)

Mass anti-vaxx protests occurred in London last night, with one conspiracy theorist causing outrage for telling doctors and nurses that they could be tried and hung in Nuremberg-style trials.

Comment

• It's amazing how the anti-vaxxers who rant about the side effects of the vaccines seem to have no concern about the side effects of a disease that has killed over 600,000 Americans and left millions of survivors with ongoing health problems.

Comment

• Anti-vax Congressman Clay Higgins and his family have COVID-19.

I have COVID, Becca has COVID, my son has COVID. So, this is our second experience with the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) biological attack weaponized virus,
                        https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/25/polit...vid/index.html

Comment

• Satirist Andy Borowitz on new White House plan to up vax rates: https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...m=TNY_Borowitz

Comment

• It would probably work...

Comment

• The Hungarian swimmer Malik just won Gold in 200 freestyle. Had Covid in September, and was complaining of muscle loss in December. So he shows that fsome people come back 100% physically in spite of serious Covid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremyp View Post
                                The Hungarian swimmer Malik just won Gold in 200 freestyle. Had Covid in September, and was complaining of muscle loss in December. So he shows that fsome people come back 100% physically in spite of serious Covid.
                                Young Athlete and World Class Swimmer. 99.9999% of the World are not.

Comment

Working...
                                X