Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
    Meanwhile...

This is actually worse than described. Patrick is not simply saying fewer black people are vaccinated, he’s saying black people vote for Democrats so it’s not his responsibility.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSerwe...95760816771082
    The fact that people like Dan Patrick can get elected to such a high office just confirms the sad reality of the depth and width of the underlying racism in the USA.

Comment

• Originally posted by gh View Post
      Texas supreme court at least temporarily blocks ban on local mast mandates

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/19/us/te...ate/index.html
      5G masts for the tracking devices in vaccines?

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
        They don't trust vaccines, but they trust a horse dewormer.

Mississippi officials warn against using ivermectin for COVID-19 amid spike in poisonings | TheHill

Mississippi health officials are warning residents against using ivermectin, a horse dewormer medication, to treat COVID-19 infections at home amid a spike in poisoning calls to the Mississippi Poison Control Center.
        And now those poor horses don’t have a Covid treatment.

Comment

• Ivermectin is the active ingredient in dog's heartworm preventive medication. I also have a common skin problem called rosacea that flares up occasionally. Its pretty ugly when it flares, and since I'm such a good-looking guy, I hate it.

The best treatment for it is a med called Soolantra, which also has ivermectin as the active ingredient. On my ortho group's insurance I could get Soolantra with a co-pay of about $30. But now, on Medicare and BCBS supplement, the co-pay is about $600. So I figured out the dose of ivermectin in Soolantra, crushed up one of my dog's pills and mixed it in some Nivea skin cream, and made my own version of Soolantra. Worked pretty well.

I ain't taking it by mouth, however, I assure you. Also my rosacea has not flared up in about 18 months now so haven't needed it.

Comment

• I am whomper-jawed. Folks refuse to take a vaccine that is widely used with limited side effects and great effectiveness, and is capable of leading to the total reopening of the economy. Yet they will take animal doses of something because some quack who believes in alien DNA recommends, and rush off to get Regeneron after they contract the virus. Ivermectin is used for humans, as bambam points out, but in far lesser doses. Why do so many people balk at the advice of health professionals, yet latch onto anything they read on Facebook?

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinR View Post
              Why do so many people balk at the advice of health professionals, yet latch onto anything they read on Facebook?
              You would not believe what patients will bring in to the office when they come in to the clinic. They would often have an article they read on the internet and they want that treatment. Difficult to deal with.

Comment

• Every day, we are inundated with commercials advising us to ask our doctor about some product guaranteed to cure almost every malady known to mankind. Do people really do that? I see my diabetes doc four times a year, my urologist twice a year and aside from the once-a-century shoulder dislocation, that's it.

Comment

• A year and a half after Sweden decided not to lock down, its COVID-19 death rate is up to 10 times higher than its neighbors (yahoo.com)
                  • Sweden decided not to implement a full-scale lockdown during the pandemic.
                  • It now has up to 10 times as many COVID-19 deaths per capita as its Nordic neighbors.
                  • Sweden also didn't fare much better economically, suggesting its gamble didn't pay off.

Comment

• CovidTruth.jpg

Comment

• I Took My 12-Year-Old To A Press Conference About COVID Safety, And All Hell Broke Loose (yahoo.com)

Since my daughter was very small, she’s been asking to come along with me to protests and local political events. Now that’s she’s 12, she’s become even more aware and engaged with social justice. So, when I heard that local medical professionals would be giving a press conference about our school district’s health and safety plan, I was excited to bring her along.

Comment

• Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
                        Every day, we are inundated with commercials advising us to ask our doctor about some product guaranteed to cure almost every malady known to mankind. Do people really do that?
                        I just contacted my doc based on a recent post elsewhere by bambam about the rosacea medicine Soolantra. Like bam I'm devastatingly handsome until the rosacea takes over so yes, the right medical product endorsement from a trusted source works . . .
                        Last edited by bad hammy; 08-21-2021, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
                          I Took My 12-Year-Old To A Press Conference About COVID Safety, And All Hell Broke Loose (yahoo.com)

Since my daughter was very small, she’s been asking to come along with me to protests and local political events. Now that’s she’s 12, she’s become even more aware and engaged with social justice. So, when I heard that local medical professionals would be giving a press conference about our school district’s health and safety plan, I was excited to bring her along.
                          You mean people don't like the heckler's veto and they don't like being called a Nazi when that's obviously not true?
                          You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam1729 View Post
                            Ivermectin is the active ingredient in dog's heartworm preventive medication. I also have a common skin problem called rosacea that flares up occasionally. Its pretty ugly when it flares, and since I'm such a good-looking guy, I hate it.

The best treatment for it is a med called Soolantra, which also has ivermectin as the active ingredient. On my ortho group's insurance I could get Soolantra with a co-pay of about $30. But now, on Medicare and BCBS supplement, the co-pay is about $600. So I figured out the dose of ivermectin in Soolantra, crushed up one of my dog's pills and mixed it in some Nivea skin cream, and made my own version of Soolantra. Worked pretty well.

I ain't taking it by mouth, however, I assure you. Also my rosacea has not flared up in about 18 months now so haven't needed it.
                            my cure for Rosacea was an appendectomy. No, wait, hear me out!

I had good (but not great) success with Metrogel cream, which has metronidazole as the active ingredient. When I had regular flares, it was OK at knocking them back, but it wasn't a cure.

Then came appendectomy and as part of the post-surgery regimen of antibiotics was Flagyl, for the anaerobic side. Did that for a couple of weeks. At my next dermo appointment I told the doc I was apparentlty rosacea-free. She asked what was new and when I told her about the Flagyl she explianed that metronidazole was the active ingredient there.

That was 18-plus years ago and I haven't had a serious bout in all that time. Don't try an appendectomy at home, kids!

Comment

• weird we still need to make posts about this. bizarre we cant just get this thing over with like any other vaccine and move on.

Comment

• looking mask for Halloween led mask
                                Last edited by ncowan; 08-23-2021, 02:55 PM. Reason: spell missing

Comment

Working...
                                X