Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Vax Hypocrite Eric Clapton Breaks Own Vow, Plays Venue With Vaccine Mandate

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...160659448.html

On Saturday night, Eric Clapton took the stage at the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans. This event is notable not just because it alerted us to the fact that there is a music venue called “Smoothie King,” but because by doing do, the musician and public-health skeptic effectively undid the ridiculous stance he took on Covid vaccines earlier this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post
      https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...ss-night-club/

San Fran mayor coping by breaking her own rules.
      Vaccine hypocrites (both types) infuriate me more than anti-vaxxers.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post

Nah, anti-vaxxers are the worst by far - we can't move beyond this covid bullshit until they take the jab or die. That said and speaking of bullshit, the SF mayor is full of it . . .

Comment

More like a "mask" hypocrite.

Comment

• 'Unmasked, unmuzzled, unvaccinated' mother-of-four dies of COVID

A California mother-of-four who was outspoken against vaccines and masks has died of COVID-19.

Kristen Lowery, 40, from Escalon, California, 'unexpectedly' passed away on September 15th, according to a GoFundMe page raising money for her funeral expenses.

In screenshots taken from Facebook, family members say she lost her battle against COVID-19 — after frequently posting content protesting vaccines and labeling herself 'unmasked and unmuzzled' and a 'free thinker.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...19-age-40.html
            Hate to see kids lose a mom this way, even if she was asking for it.

Comment

• meanwhile in en-zed.....

Pair caught trying to smuggle large KFC order to locked-down Auckland

https://nypost.com/2021/09/21/new-ze...into-auckland/

Comment

What is a vaccine hypocrite? Either you have it or you don't. You mean pretending you do to go to Hawaii? Something like that?
                You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post

What is a vaccine hypocrite? Either you have it or you don't. You mean pretending you do to go to Hawaii? Something like that?
                  I guess I meant COVID hypocrites, of which vaccine hypocrites are a part of. On the one hand, you have politicians making COVID policies that they ignore themselves. On the other hand you have media figures who pooh-pooh vaccines and criticize mask policies while being vaccinated and working at places with Draconian mask, vaccine and testing policies.

Comment

• https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...covid-n1279702
                    George Holliday, man who filmed Rodney King beating, dies of Covid

Holliday was not vaccinated and was on a ventilator in recent days after contracting pneumonia, a longtime friend said.

Comment

• I don't know of any public figures who advocate other people to take vaccines, and secretly avoid taking it. The only "vaccine hypocrite" I can think of are those who do the opposite.

And I am not sure if I would feel less annoyed by those people if they were unvaccinated. On the one hand, at least they are not hypocritical. On the other hand, any person getting vaccinated is good, whether they are hypocritical or not. And I don't think hypocrisy is my biggest concern when human life is at stake.

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
                        I don't know of any public figures who advocate other people to take vaccines, and secretly avoid taking it. The only "vaccine hypocrite" I can think of are those who do the opposite.

And I am not sure if I would feel less annoyed by those people if they were unvaccinated. On the one hand, at least they are not hypocritical. On the other hand, any person getting vaccinated is good, whether they are hypocritical or not. And I don't think hypocrisy is my biggest concern when human life is at stake.
                        I don't know of any public figures who promote vaccines while avoid getting it (most get vaccinated in front of media) but there are quite a few who promote and institute mask and social distancing policies while ignoring these policies themselves. IMO, these folks totally undercut the policies they're trying to enforce and make it less likely that the public will comply.

Comment

• [QUOTE=jazzcyclist;n1724980]
                          I don't know of any public figures who promote vaccines while avoid getting it (most get vaccinated in front of media) but there are quite a few who promote and institute mask and social distancing policies while ignoring these policies themselves. IMO, these folks totally undercut the policies they're trying to enforce and make it less likely that the public will comply.[/QUOTE]

This 100%. Trump, Biden. Desantis, Newsom. Whoever. If people were straight and honest from day one we'd be further along.

Comment

• [QUOTE=scottmitchell74;n1725000]
                            Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
                            I don't know of any public figures who promote vaccines while avoid getting it (most get vaccinated in front of media) but there are quite a few who promote and institute mask and social distancing policies while ignoring these policies themselves. IMO, these folks totally undercut the policies they're trying to enforce and make it less likely that the public will comply.[/QUOTE]

This 100%. Trump, Biden. Desantis, Newsom. Whoever. If people were straight and honest from day one we'd be further along.
                            Agree on 1 and 3 and 4 not on 2. Today in a U.N. meeting with Aussie PM he wore a mask, while PM didn't.

Comment

• [QUOTE=jeremyp;n1725007]
                              Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post

Agree on 1 and 3 and 4 not on 2. Today in a U.N. meeting with Aussie PM he wore a mask, while PM didn't.
                              Meh. All of them have one thing in common; their lips are moving.

Comment

• A new diagnosis for anti mask violence: Covid stress.

The incident began Saturday with an argument over masks between a customer and a student working at the gas station’s convenience store, prosecutors said. The customer, who wanted to buy beer, left and returned about an hour and a half later wearing a mask pulled under the chin. The gas station worker again referred him to the rules, prosecutors said.

“Then the perpetrator pulled a revolver and shot the cashier in the head from the front. The victim fell to the floor and was immediately dead,” prosecutor Kai Fuhrmann told reporters, the Reuters news agency reported.

A man suspected in the shooting in Idar-Oberstein, a town in western Germany, later turned himself in, claiming that coronavirus measures were causing him stress, Fuhrmann told reporters Monday. The man told police that he felt “cornered” by the measures, which he viewed as an “ever-growing infringement on his rights” — and saw “no other way out,” the prosecutor said,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...tion-shooting/

Comment

Working...
                                X