Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bad hammy View Post
    Uh, say what?? What exactly is your timeframe - the last 2.7 seconds? Even then, if we had all the details, you're probably wrong . . .
    I was referring to nuclear technology.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post

You're a naive, jingoistic Islamophobic fool if you believe this nonsense. 🙄
      If you're going to call me names kindly provide some evidence that a): I'm Islamophobic. I've lived in 2 Muslim countries. Have you? I had many Islamic friends and acquaintances, and lived in 2 homes owned by Muslim families. Have you? b): Naive and jingoistic? Prove it! Prove we sell nuclear technology to terrorists and dictatorships.

Comment

• What dictatorships did the US sell nuclear technology to?

Anyways it's more of an engineering problem more than anything else. Centrifuges to separate 235 from 238. After that it isn't hard.

Comment

• So if you are a private business in Texas, the Big Brother will tell you how to run your business?

Texas governor orders ban on private company vaccine mandate

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-gov...235436898.html

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott issued an executive order Monday to prohibit any entity, including private business, from enforcing a COVID-19 vaccine mandate on workers and called on state lawmakers to pass a similar ban into law.

Comment

• Meanwhile...in the selling Nuclear secrets department...this is a bizarre story.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...6b2_story.html

Comment

• What is the right of countries like the USA, the UK and France to insist that they have the right to prevent other sovereign nations from having nuclear weapons when they have them?

I am no fan of little fat boy, Kim Jong Un. In fact I would be very happy if someone took him out. However, as a sovereign nation what authority gives the USA etc the right to stop North Korea from having nuclear weapons, yet it is OK for those countries to have them.

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
                So if you are a private business in Texas, the Big Brother will tell you how to run your business?

Texas governor orders ban on private company vaccine mandate

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-gov...235436898.html

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott issued an executive order Monday to prohibit any entity, including private business, from enforcing a COVID-19 vaccine mandate on workers and called on state lawmakers to pass a similar ban into law.
                But isn't that more or less what people are complaining about?

So if you are a private citizen in California, Big Brother will tell you what to put in your body.
                You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuariki View Post
                  What is the right of countries like the USA, the UK and France to insist that they have the right to prevent other sovereign nations from having nuclear weapons when they have them?
                  Well, you can always refuse to become part of the club, like India, Pakistan and Israel have chosen.

https://www.un.org/disarmament/wmd/nuclear/npt/

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremyp View Post

We don't sell our technology to terrorists and dictatorships.
                    Are you then saying that UK, France, Israel aquired their nuclear weapons with the assistance of the USA?

There is a large portion of the world that considers Israel to be a terrorist state

Comment

If you're going to call me names kindly provide some evidence that a): I'm Islamophobic. I've lived in 2 Muslim countries. Have you? I had many Islamic friends and acquaintances, and lived in 2 homes owned by Muslim families. Have you?
                      Let me get this straight. Are you saying that because you've lived in Muslim countries and you've made friends with Muslims, you can't be possibly be Islamophobic? That reminds me of a White guy saying he's not racist because he has Black friends or vice versa.
                      Originally posted by jeremyp View Post
                      b): Naive and jingoistic? Prove it! Prove we sell nuclear technology to terrorists and dictatorships.
                      We provided Saudi Arabia with nuclear technology and provided diplomatic protection for Israel's nuclear program. Both are terror states and the former is a dictatorship.

Comment

So share the pm.
                        Go look at the last pm you sent me a few years ago. The reason I didn't respond to it is because your box was full.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post

So if you are a private citizen in California, Big Brother will tell you what to put in your body.
                          Is California forcing private businesses to have vaccine mandates?
                          Last edited by jazzcyclist; 10-12-2021, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Newsom did not campaign on attacking the "government overreach" and his supporters did not vote for him to "get the government off" their back.

But I guess the concept of "irony" is lost for some people today.

Comment

Where did you get that crazy idea? The California mandate is only for children in school and state employees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuariki View Post

Are you then saying that UK, France, Israel aquired their nuclear weapons with the assistance of the USA?

There is a large portion of the world that considers Israel to be a terrorist state
                                There was once a large portion of the world that considered that the sun orbited earth.

Bullshit is bullshit, no matter how many people in the world believe it.

Israel is not a terrorist state.

Comment

Working...
                                X