Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake doctor charged with issuing false Covid vaccine certificates

https://www.news.com.au/world/corona...1e4b4582877bb7

A Queensland woman charged with pretending to be a doctor and issuing hundreds of false medical exemption certificates for Covid vaccinations is a self-described best-selling author and former drug addict and teenage prostitute.

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
      Fake doctor charged with issuing false Covid vaccine certificates

https://www.news.com.au/world/corona...1e4b4582877bb7

A Queensland woman charged with pretending to be a doctor and issuing hundreds of false medical exemption certificates for Covid vaccinations is a self-described best-selling author and former drug addict and teenage prostitute.
      Boy there is a Mental Health diagnosis trying to get out there!

Comment

• This is our WWII, this is our Normandy...

Band of Bullsh*tters: Freedom is Contagious | The Daily Show - YouTube

Comment

• It’s Time to Get Personal, and Nasty, With Vaccine Resisters (yahoo.com)

It’s time for public health vaccine messaging to focus less on what getting jabbed means for society, and more on what not getting vaccinated can mean for individuals. In other words, it’s time to get disgusting. Anti-smoking campaigns and anti-drug campaigns have used upsetting medical descriptions and imagery in public service announcements. Why not go there with COVID?

Comment

• https://www.newsweek.com/joe-jill-bi...photos-1639760

The Prez copes in his own way.
            You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• What a stupid article....vaccinations are the really important thing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post
                Is this the latest thing the right-wing blogosphere is railing about? I would need more than this to draw any conclusions. What's the date on this video? Also, everyone takes off their masks when they go into restaurants. How else are you going to eat?

Comment

• Newsweek use to be a decent magazine.

Inside a restaurant not wearing masks.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post

Is this the latest thing the right-wing blogosphere is railing about? I would need more than this to draw any conclusions. What's the date on this video? Also, everyone takes off their masks when they go into restaurants. How else are you going to eat?
                    The latest nut story is Colin Powell dying of Covid even though he was vaccinated ...see vaccines don't work....Without mentioning he was 84 and had multiple myeloma.

Comment

• So Powell didn't die of Covid?
                      You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

So Powell didn't die of Covid?
                        The accurate way to think of this, and other similar cases, is that Covid is one of the reasons that Powell passed away now, instead of "x" number
                        of months or years down the road of life. At least, that is my understanding...

Comment

• EZ answer -- without Covid, Powell would still be alive.

Comment

So Powell didn't die of Covid?
                            Old folks are more likely to die of COVID-19 than young folks. Folks with cancer are more likely to die from COVID-19 than folks without cancer. Powell was both. I still maintain distance and wear masks when I visit my parents. The only difference now is that I visit them inside the house instead of outside. I've never viewed vaccines as get-out-of-jail free cards.

Comment

• Originally posted by gm View Post
                              EZ answer -- without Covid, Powell would still be alive.
                              Exactly...

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post

Old folks are more likely to die of COVID-19 than young folks. Folks with cancer are more likely to die from COVID-19 than folks without cancer. Powell was both. I still maintain distance and wear masks when I visit my parents. The only difference now is that I visit them inside the house instead of outside. I've never viewed vaccines as get-out-of-jail free cards.
                                Vaccinated adults have the same risk as seasonal flu.

Comment

Working...
                                X