Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

on coping with C19 lockdown

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dr. Ladapo has been a proponent of herd immunity rather than vaccine mandates, mask wearing, etc. He was also a proponent of Hydroxychoroquine as a treatment for the virus and believes that the science as been misrepresented by mainstream leaders such as Dr. Fauci. Some of his comments were removed from social media platforms as being false information. This was prior to being named Florida Surgeon General.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post
      Dr. Ladapo has been a proponent of herd immunity rather than vaccine mandates, mask wearing, etc. He was also a proponent of Hydroxychoroquine as a treatment for the virus and believes that the science as been misrepresented by mainstream leaders such as Dr. Fauci. Some of his comments were removed from social media platforms as being false information. This was prior to being named Florida Surgeon General.
      Wonder why Florida has been either #1 or #2 in deaths for last 7 weeks?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jeremyp View Post
        Wonder why Florida has been either #1 or #2 in deaths for last 7 weeks?
        A. I have never met any Florida nut-jobs.
        but
        B. We sure have them.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post
          Dr. Ladapo has been a proponent of herd immunity rather than vaccine mandates, mask wearing, etc. He was also a proponent of Hydroxychoroquine as a treatment for the virus and believes that the science as been misrepresented by mainstream leaders such as Dr. Fauci. Some of his comments were removed from social media platforms as being false information. This was prior to being named Florida Surgeon General.
          That's what we get for letting decathletes assume positions of power

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jeremyp View Post

            Wonder why Florida has been either #1 or #2 in deaths for last 7 weeks?
            Not that this is good but I thought the state had dropped behind a few others over the last month or so.

            Comment


            • Not from lack of trying...

              Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) says Florida is "actively working to recruit out-of-state law enforcement" officers quitting in opposition to vaccine mandates: "If you're not being treated well, we'll treat you better here."

              https://mobile.twitter.com/therecoun...79400997826576

              Comment


              • Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post

                Not that this is good but I thought the state had dropped behind a few others over the last month or so.

                Per Capita but not in total deaths,.We're definitely on the wane but 100+ daily deaths is never a good stat.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jeremyp View Post


                  Per Capita but not in total deaths,.We're definitely on the wane but 100+ daily deaths is never a good stat.
                  Hospitalizations are way down over what they were. Something like 2500 at the moment. In addition, anecdotally for about a month it was rare for me to go a day without hearing of someone I know having it including my grand daughter and my nephew's wife. This included a lot of children. It's been a while since I've heard of anyone who had it other than my director but he's in Minnesota. The number of children reported to have gotten it recently in the local schools is usually 0, 1 or 2 and the closest two HS's each have about 2500 kids in them. They are 3 miles apart but in separate counties.

                  Comment


                  • It appears that another college football coach is willing to put his job on the line to avoid getting vaccinated.

                    https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...deadline-looms

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
                      Not from lack of trying...

                      Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) says Florida is "actively working to recruit out-of-state law enforcement" officers quitting in opposition to vaccine mandates: "If you're not being treated well, we'll treat you better here."

                      https://mobile.twitter.com/therecoun...79400997826576
                      Dear Lord, he is now importing the unvaccinated.......

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post
                        Dr. Ladapo has been a proponent of herd immunity rather than vaccine mandates, mask wearing, etc. He was also a proponent of Hydroxychoroquine as a treatment for the virus and believes that the science as been misrepresented by mainstream leaders such as Dr. Fauci. Some of his comments were removed from social media platforms as being false information. This was prior to being named Florida Surgeon General.
                        Isn't vaccination the fastest and least deadly way of reaching herd immunity? Just asking....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
                          It appears that another college football coach is willing to put his job on the line to avoid getting vaccinated.

                          https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...deadline-looms
                          Another college football idiot....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by KevinR View Post

                            Isn't vaccination the fastest and least deadly way of reaching herd immunity? Just asking....
                            I'm trying to avoid expressing an opinion on Dr. Ledapo lest I get the boot.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post

                              Another college football idiot....
                              Luckily for Alabama folks, their governor Kay Ivey has no presidential ambitions. What I've noticed is that when it comes to COVID-19, there's no difference between Republican governors and Democratic governors as long as the Republican isn't aiming for the White House.
                              jazzcyclist
                              Senior Member
                              Last edited by jazzcyclist; 10-26-2021, 04:37 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Problem for these idiots is they aren't very bright but have always got their way as long as they win....the vaccine mandates are too much for them to handle.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X