X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scottmitchell74
    replied
    Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post

If someone thinks vaccine is an evil word they are a complete idiot.
    You're too quick on the gun to jump down people's throat. It's the opposite, they're saying it's not really a vaccine. I left the blank space to represent the varying things they say it is...I'm not informed enough to explain the difference.

Leave a comment:

• Conor Dary
    replied
    Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post
    You brighter minds help me rebutt coworkers who say, "it's not really a vaccine, it's a _____." I simply don't know enough. Layman's terms if possible! 🙂

If/when I get in the mood to wallow in the mire with them.
    If someone thinks vaccine is an evil word they are a complete idiot.

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    Got myself Modernaized. Full shot since I had J&J. No side affects, other than yelling at TV talking about the 2 Democrats trying to sink the new POTUS. Oh wait I always did that! Next test is lecture series I go to that usually has 650+ old people crammed into a Church. We'll be the ones in back on the aisle.

Leave a comment:

• Atticus
    replied
    It works LIKE a vaccine (to produce antibodies against the disease), but it contains no live Covid in it at all, so it's not a vaccine. You can't 'catch' Covid from the shot.

Leave a comment:

• scottmitchell74
    replied
    You brighter minds help me rebutt coworkers who say, "it's not really a vaccine, it's a _____." I simply don't know enough. Layman's terms if possible! 🙂

If/when I get in the mood to wallow in the mire with them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X