Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID in Germany: Study Finds Link Between Far Right and High Corona Rates - DER SPIEGEL

The number of coronavirus infections is rising sharply in parts of Germany where the far-right AfD party enjoys greater support. Is it a coincidence? Researchers took a close look at the corollaries and drew some conclusions that surprised even them.

Comment

• From "The chickens coming home to roost" department.

Seven anti-vaccine doctors fell sick after gathering earlier this month for a Florida “summit” at which alternative treatments for Covid-19 were discussed.

“I have been on ivermectin for 16 months, my wife and I,” Dr Bruce Boros told the audience at the event held at the World Equestrian Center in Ocala, adding: “I have never felt healthier in my life.”

The 71-year-old cardiologist and staunch anti-vaccine advocate contracted Covid-19 two days later, according to the head event organizer, Dr John Littell.

Littell, an Ocala family physician, also told the Daily Beast six other doctors among 800 to 900 participants at the event also tested positive or developed Covid-19 symptoms “within days of the conference”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...us-bruce-boros
      Last edited by jeremyp; 11-24-2021, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremyp View Post
        From "The chickens coming home to roost" department.

Seven anti-vaccine doctors fell sick after gathering earlier this month for a Florida “summit” at which alternative treatments for Covid-19 were discussed.

“I have been on ivermectin for 16 months, my wife and I,” Dr Bruce Boros told the audience at the event held at the World Equestrian Center in Ocala, adding: “I have never felt healthier in my life.”

The 71-year-old cardiologist and staunch anti-vaccine advocate contracted Covid-19 two days later, according to the head event organizer, Dr John Littell.

Littell, an Ocala family physician, also told the Daily Beast six other doctors among 800 to 900 participants at the event also tested positive or developed Covid-19 symptoms “within days of the conference”.

Good news ... there is a God !

Comment

• No matter how moronic the non-vaxxers are celebrating their illness is pretty bad form.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremyp View Post
            From "The chickens coming home to roost" department.

See #2805 on the previous page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
              No matter how moronic the non-vaxxers are celebrating their illness is pretty bad form.
              Yes, 100%. Someone contracting an STD because of...moronic...behavior puts that on them, but to celebrate that would be worse than bad form, it's just bad.
              You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

No matter how moronic the non-vaxxers are celebrating their illness is pretty bad form.
                While I agree with this on a general level, some people dying of covid may actually save more lives. Once they are dead, they no longer spread virus and misinformation that leads to other people's death.

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
                  While I agree with this on a general level, some people dying of covid may actually save more lives. Once they are dead, they no longer spread virus and misinformation that leads to other people's death.
                  That is only a small percentage....

Anyways get vaccinated and the booster....I don't care who has it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
                    "Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lived. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives."

Comment

• My wife and I got our Pfizer boosters yesterday. Neither had any side effects other than a slightly sore arm that started a few hours after the shot. Both fine now.

But I have a question. The original 2 vaccine shots supposedly took 10-14 days to take full effectiveness. I've seen no articles on the duration for the boosters. Has anyone come across this info?

Comment

• Financial Times.. they apparently work quickly....

For our big story on UK’s "booster effect" this morning, I’ve rolled out a new chart format that shows booster rollout on same plot — same lines even — as changes in cases, hospitalisations & vax efficacy As boosters go into arms, lines turn red and then reverse.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jburnmurd...52535247806464

Comment

• Originally posted by J Rorick View Post
                          My wife and I got our Pfizer boosters yesterday. Neither had any side effects other than a slightly sore arm that started a few hours after the shot. Both fine now.

But I have a question. The original 2 vaccine shots supposedly took 10-14 days to take full effectiveness. I've seen no articles on the duration for the boosters. Has anyone come across this info?
                          I've not seen/heard that either although I didn't look for it a lot. I just assumed it was another 10-14 days before the booster was at full effectiveness. But knowing a little bit (emphasize little) it is possible it is slightly faster, perhaps 7-10 days for the booster.

Comment

Financial Times.. they apparently work quickly....

For our big story on UK’s "booster effect" this morning, I’ve rolled out a new chart format that shows booster rollout on same plot — same lines even — as changes in cases, hospitalisations & vax efficacy As boosters go into arms, lines turn red and then reverse.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jburnmurd...52535247806464

Good news. I have my booster next Tuesday. As they are now doing those in their 50s in the UK and are doing 40 somethings after that.

Comment

• Off to Thanksgiving banquet at a friend's Country Club. The tricky part is the banquet line up, and the children. I'm guessing 25% masks. 2 couples have begged off.

Comment

• Get vaccinated and the booster....the rest is theater.

I was in a room with 300 people from all over the country in Florida 3 weeks ago and no one wore masks. I wasn't worried at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X