Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scottmitchell74
    replied
    You brighter minds help me rebutt coworkers who say, "it's not really a vaccine, it's a _____." I simply don't know enough. Layman's terms if possible! 🙂

If/when I get in the mood to wallow in the mire with them.

Leave a comment:

• Conor Dary
    replied
    Originally posted by polevaultpower View Post

My experience traveling through Oregon last August was that in the more rural parts of the state, the mask laws are more like suggestions.
    That is putting it mildly.... there are lots of parts of Oregon like Douglas County just south of Lane County where a mask is thought of as an insult. Also vaccines aren't popular either.

Leave a comment:

• polevaultpower
    replied
    Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
    Oregon is mask central and has lots of cases and hospitalizations because a lot of people are too stupid to get vaccinated.
    My experience traveling through Oregon last August was that in the more rural parts of the state, the mask laws are more like suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• Conor Dary
    replied
    Meanwhile...

On a per capita basis, Florida is ninth in the country in cumulative deaths — 10 percent higher than the US average.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattygles...11927473246214

Leave a comment:

• NotDutra5
    replied
    https://news.yahoo.com/florida-now-h...090013615.html

Which U.S. state has the lowest COVID-19 rate right now?

It’s not California, home of America’s strictest mask and vaccine requirements. Nor is it Vermont, even though 71 percent of residents there have been fully inoculated — the most in the country.

No, the state with the fewest daily COVID cases per capita is the same one that recently had more than any other: Florida.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X