Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agree with 1.609. While it seems like another display of someone taking a stand against the vaccine (which may have some truth to it), he is making perhaps the most personal decision one can make. I watched a loved one not long ago make the decision to forego treatment for failed kidneys, choosing to die on her own terms.

Comment

• Not related to COVID but Al Oerter died after refusing to be placed on a heart transplant list. He said he wished to go out with the heart he had had all his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam1729 View Post
        Not related to COVID but Al Oerter died after refusing to be placed on a heart transplant list. He said he wished to go out with the heart he had had all his life.
        This is different in that this guy was going through the transplant approval process, and got far into it. If he wanted to refuse a transplant so he could die sooner rather than later, he could have simply withdrawn before it got to the topic of vaccinations, or not applied in the first place. He would have gone ahead with the transplant if the vaccine wasn't required.

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinR View Post
          I watched a loved one not long ago make the decision to forego treatment for failed kidneys, choosing to die on her own terms.
          I would like to go out on my terms, but my wife and daughter made it clear long ago that such a decision is not an individual's to make. The dying person must consider how that will affect others. I am sorely conflicted in this. I had a recent health scare, but seem to be coming out of it - praise modern medicine!

Comment

• Completely agree, Atticus. Glad you are on the mend, as well. Tell the Atticus-ettes to keep taking good care of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinR View Post
              Tell the Atticus-ettes to keep taking good care of you.
              They've already been vetted through the Beatification Process, awaiting the Canonization, which takes 5 years.

Comment

• https://www.medpagetoday.com/infecti..._Update_active

During the Omicron wave, unvaccinated adults were 23 times more likely to be hospitalized, and nearly four times as likely to be infected as vaccinated adults who had also received a booster, according to data from Los Angeles County.
                And compared to fully vaccinated but non-boosted adults, unvaccinated individuals were more than five times more likely to be hospitalized, and about twice as likely to be infected during this time, reported Sharon Balter, MD, of the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, and colleagues.
                Moreover, unvaccinated adults were significantly more likely to require ICU admission, intubation for mechanical ventilation, or die compared to vaccinated adults with or without a booster, they stated in an early edition of the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.

Comment

• https://news.yahoo.com/la-apos-garce...103155272.html

Newsome and Garcetti have some nerve. Is that what you call it?
                  You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post
                    https://news.yahoo.com/la-apos-garce...103155272.html

classic "do as I say, not as I do"

Comment

https://news.yahoo.com/la-apos-garce...103155272.html

Boris Johnson may be brought down by this same hypocrisy. I have no more tolerance for the COVID-19 hypocrites than I do the COVID-19 deniers.

Comment

• Anti-Vax Priest Who Claimed Vaccines Contain ‘Aborted Embryos’ Dies of COVID (yahoo.com)

An Italian priest who shunned COVID-19 vaccines over the false belief that they contain “aborted embryos” has died at the age of 51 after battling coronavirus for several weeks.

Comment

• Although in possession of the most punchable combination of face and voice in the World he's been making a bit of sense lately.
                          You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
                            Anti-Vax Priest Who Claimed Vaccines Contain ‘Aborted Embryos’ Dies of COVID (yahoo.com)

An Italian priest who shunned COVID-19 vaccines over the false belief that they contain “aborted embryos” has died at the age of 51 after battling coronavirus for several weeks.
                            The Catholic Church has noted that some vaccines used research with stem cells from aborted fetuses while other vaccines used research from adult stem cells. It has said that it is best for individuals to use the latter vaccines if available.

Comment

Although in possession of the most punchable combination of face and voice in the World he's been making a bit of sense lately.
                              He's got some of it right and some of it wrong. With regard to the Medical profession he ignores the reality of any new disease: Information evolves as the disease progresses. With AIDS the focus was on Gays, while in Africa most deaths were from heterosexual contact. The reason was that the vast majority of deaths in the U.S. were in the Male Gay population, and Africa was paying little attention to it. As for Covid, medical opinions varied widely in the beginning because scientific research takes time. It should also be noted that the western world was awash with contradictory info in the beginning, not just the U.S. Where he is right is that it seems that the government is always doing the right thing after the fact. E.G. I just got my Govt. issue tests in the mail, and our pharmacy still hasn't got any n95 masks.

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
                                Anti-Vax Priest Who Claimed Vaccines Contain ‘Aborted Embryos’ Dies of COVID (yahoo.com)

Is there an international selection for the Herman Cain Awards?

Comment

Working...
                                X