Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my 2d Moderna shot. I'd had a J&J in 3/21 and a Moderna "Booster" in 10/21, but decided to do one more on advice of my G.P.

Comment

• this is the level of moronic idiocy we have in New Zealand currently occupying the grounds and streets surrounding our Parliament.

https://youtu.be/GM-Ze5_vRJY

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuariki View Post
        this is the level of moronic idiocy we have in New Zealand currently occupying the grounds and streets surrounding our Parliament.

Oh Shit! And I've been picking up our cats for months now! They have been giving me snake eyes when I don't feed them chicken every day. And they hiss when I have Fauci on TV. Help! I need a cat exorcist!

Comment

this is the level of moronic idiocy we have in New Zealand currently occupying the grounds and streets surrounding our Parliament.

They're everywhere but Iceland and Antarctica unless the penguins have been up in flippers over having to eat fish.

This from the husband of Tamara Lich, arrested and identified as one of 3 leaders of the convoy.

"Honestly? I thought it was a peaceful protest and based on my first amendment, I thought that was part of our rights," he told the court.

"What do you mean, first amendment? What's that?" Judge Julie Bourgeois asked him.

"I don't know. I don't know politics. I don't know," he said. "I wasn't supportive of the blockade or the whatever, but I didn't realize that it was criminal to do what they were doing. I thought it was part of our freedoms to be able to do stuff like that."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottaw...y-19-1.6358307

Comment

• After coughing the entire weekend and developing a stiff neck as a result I thought 'this has to be it.' So I tested and it wasn't Omi'. Blue=negative.
            I think a fourth shot is something they will be pushing late in year.

Comment

• I'd be curious to know the age demographics of TnFN message board.

What's the average age of the top-100 most active posters?
              Oldest?
              Youngest?
              You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

Unbelievable. I stopped about 3:00 in when the woman claimed the blood of those who have been vaccinated comes out black and clotted. Ought to be some way to lock those people up, to keep them away from the rest of society. But that'd be locking up a shit-ton of people.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrJay View Post

Unbelievable. I stopped about 3:00 in when the woman claimed the blood of those who have been vaccinated comes out black and clotted. Ought to be some way to lock those people up, to keep them away from the rest of society. But that'd be locking up a shit-ton of people.
                  Um.....she's a nurse....so she knows.

All I got out of her is that she killed a perfectly healthy lamb.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post

All I got out of her is that she killed a perfectly healthy lamb.
                    We do that a few million times a year down here in the Antipodes. 😂😂😂

Comment

We do that a few million times a year down here in the Antipodes. 😂😂😂
                      And what do you do with the Black, clotted blood?

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremyp View Post

And what do you do with the Black, clotted blood?
                        You could use it as a variant of the popular Guangdong dish of "Pig blood curd" or "blood pudding". I have had it served up to me in Guangzhou a few times, but I have always refused (politely of course) to partake. Looks too revolting for my palate.

Comment

• Covid-19 case numbers have taken off in NZ.
                          10 Jan - 23, 16 Jan - 58, 1 Feb - 197 7 Feb - 265, 16 Feb - 1,541, 20 Feb 2,230, 24 Feb - 6,137.

The 6,137 cases yesterday is equivalent to about 400,000 cases in one day in the USA.

However, our death rate is still incredibly low at 11 deaths per million.

I believe that while we have had good covid management by the Government, and a compliant population in terms of following covid instructions from the Health Department, we are also very fortunate in being an island at the bottom of the world.

About 96% of the population is double vaxxed, and nearly 70% triple vaxxed.

Comment

• The protest at Parliament is now entering its 18th day. However, the dynamics and mood have changed today with the police now in riot gear and armed.

Comment

The protest at Parliament is now entering its 18th day. However, the dynamics and mood have changed today with the police now in riot gear and armed.
                              Maybe Jacinda is learning what Justin learned....slowly.

Comment

You could use it as a variant of the popular Guangdong dish of "Pig blood curd" or "blood pudding". I have had it served up to me in Guangzhou a few times, but I have always refused (politely of course) to partake. Looks too revolting for my palate.
                                Gag me with a spoon!

Comment

Working...
                                X