Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife was one of ten kids and has 46 first cousins on her dad’s side and 17 more on her mom’s side. I won’t start with the nieces, nephews, grand nieces, and grand nephews too. Knock on wood, but no COVID deaths so far.

Comment

• My Dad (Maori) was one of 11 kids. He was not very productive, with only 4 kids. One of his older brothers had 17 kids. Two of his sisters had 10 and 11 respectively.
      My Mom was from England, and was one of 8 kids.

Comment

• John Stockton says he stands with Kyrie Irving and Aaron Rodgers, claims to have a list of ‘hundreds’ of vaccinated athletes that have ‘dropped dead’ on the field

https://ahnfiredigital.com/nba/brook...-on-the-field/

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
          John Stockton says he stands with Kyrie Irving and Aaron Rodgers, claims to have a list of ‘hundreds’ of vaccinated athletes that have ‘dropped dead’ on the field

So let’s publish The list

Comment

John Stockton says he stands with Kyrie Irving and Aaron Rodgers, claims to have a list of ‘hundreds’ of vaccinated athletes that have ‘dropped dead’ on the field

Obviously has the brain of a basket ball

Comment

Leave him alone. You can't fix stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuariki View Post

Obviously has the brain of a basket ball
                With apologies to basketballs around the world...both the men's and women's versions.

Comment

• Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine off-label prescription bill passes Kansas Senate in late-night vote (yahoo.com)

Kansas senators early Thursday morning narrowly passed a bill that would force pharmacists to fill unproven off-label prescriptions for drugs intended to treat or prevent COVID-19.

Comment

force pharmacists to fill unproven off-label prescriptions for drugs intended to treat or prevent COVID-19.
                    So pharmacists don't have a version of the Hippocratic Oath . .. first do no harm . . . ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                      So pharmacists don't have a version of the Hippocratic Oath . .. first do no harm . . . ?
                      How can you do harm to someone who thinks it's a miracle cure?

Comment

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                        I'm no expert, but I thought the rap on those two were that they were ineffective, not that they were harmful, unless taken in excessive doses. I suppose every drug, taken in does beyond that prescribed would carry the same potential for harm.

Comment

• Just another example of politicians passing legislation, not to make anything better, but to appease their base.

Comment

• Flying in from a trip to Costa Rica last weekend we stood in a long line to clear customs at LAX. We knew that California and US mask mandates were being relaxed so it was an attention grabber to see 8 people dressed in full hazmat suits (hoods, transparent masks with big filters, rubber boots, gloves, taped at ankles and wrists) all walking single file pulling identical roller bags. They were directed to a special customs line and left in a hurry. Some Googling led me to believe they might have been a flight crew arriving from Hong Kong or Shanghai.

Comment

• I can only imagine the murmurs in the crowd seeing spacemen passing through customs. "Will the passengers arriving from the year 2317 please meet their party at Baggage Claim 4".

Comment

• Study finds ivermectin, the horse drug Joe Rogan championed as a COVID treatment, does nothing to cure the virus (yahoo.com)

The so-called TOGETHER study, conducted in Brazil, is the largest clinical trial into the effects of ivermectin on COVID to date and generally supports the findings of smaller studies, which have also found no significant benefit to ivermectin treatment.

Comment

Working...
                                X