Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

on coping with C19 lockdown

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Better question is how do you practice something like that...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
      Meanwhile...these people are coping well...

      https://mobile.twitter.com/RexChapma...12226107957249
      Neck braces anyone? Insanely dangerous.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jeremyp View Post

        Neck braces anyone? Insanely dangerous.
        Yeah, best as I could tell they weren't wearing masks.

        Comment


        • At least they are having fun...

          Comment


          • mrs. hammy hypothesized that there were originally twice as many bike riders but half of them ended up at the ER while practicing . . .

            Comment


            • Amazing that the "superman" cyclists overtook even the motorcycle on the downhill. And the cyclist back walking impressed me

              Comment


              • The girl was suspended from (presumably) the ceiling. I thought it was pretty cool.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post
                  The girl was suspended from (presumably) the ceiling. I thought it was pretty cool.
                  Oh yes I see it...still cool...makes more sense...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post
                    The girl was suspended from (presumably) the ceiling. I thought it was pretty cool.
                    I did NOT see that. OK, that's better.

                    Comment


                    • If you guys had scrolled down the Twitter page to see all the comments below the video, you would have seen that it was pointed out that she was wired.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by tandfman View Post
                        If you guys had scrolled down the Twitter page to see all the comments below the video, you would have seen that it was pointed out that she was wired.
                        Reading the comments under a social media post is like wading through a sewer - you're going to see lots of s***.

                        Comment


                        • note that this link is a few weeks old......

                          The Latest Pandemic Shortage: Coins Are The New Toilet Paper

                          https://www.npr.org/2020/06/21/88095...My_B0BEKwfpYv4

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gh View Post
                            note that this link is a few weeks old......
                            The Latest Pandemic Shortage: Coins Are The New Toilet Paper
                            https://www.npr.org/2020/06/21/88095...My_B0BEKwfpYv4
                            I have not used a coin since this thing started. Talk about filthy lucre.

                            Comment


                            • i typically go months without ever using coins or bills

                              Comment


                              • The cheapest gas station in my neighborhood gives a discount for cash, so I always pay with bills. They always top off to an even dollar amount, so there are no coins involved.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X