Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year’s Eve in Times Square will be virtual.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post
      Elton John has scheduled his 2022 tour. Optimistic bastid.
      Coming up on the 50th anniversary of him playing in my high school gym. Not that I would have gone to see that, but still.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halfmiler2 View Post
        New Year’s Eve in Times Square will be virtual.
        Which means that police will have to cordon it off, which means confrontation, which means 2021 will start off as a 2020 clone.
        That said, there's no way they can do anything other. Talk about a lose-lose situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          Which means that police will have to cordon it off, which means confrontation, which means 2021 will start off as a 2020 clone.
          That said, there's no way they can do anything other. Talk about a lose-lose situation.
          I think you are over exaggerating things.

Comment

• but his nose is so cold!.....

Finland Plans to Use Coronavirus-Sniffing Dogs at Helsinki Airport to Screen Travelers
            The voluntary canine screening delivers results within 10 seconds

https://people.com/pets/finland-to-u...sinki-airport/

Comment

• Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
              I think you are over exaggerating things.
              Tautology Alert!

Comment

• From the "What could possibly go wrong" files.
                "TALLAHASSEE — Gov. Ron DeSantis said Friday he was lifting COVID-19 restrictions on restaurants across Florida as he pushed the state into Phase 3 of reopening.

DeSantis also said any local government limitations affecting restaurants and other businesses would have to be justified by his administration.

The Phase 3 order will allow theme parks to operate at full capacity and lift any restrictions on gatherings, although the state still is recommending people avoid crowded spaces."

Florida has averaged 134 deaths per day since july 27. 2d in the nation after Texas, and Texas is looking better in the last week. It's about time for all the retirees from up North to come South. Hmm, could he be thinking $$$? I predict 200+ deaths a day by late October.
                jeremyp
                Last edited by jeremyp; 09-25-2020, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremyp View Post
                  "TALLAHASSEE — Gov. Ron DeSantis said Friday he was lifting COVID-19 restrictions on restaurants across Florida as he pushed the state into Phase 3 of reopening.
                  The logic escapes me. The numbers are much worse NOW, than they were when he shut down the state.

Comment

• I can think of a reason....

Comment

• Meanwhile....

Daily black licorice habit kills Massachusetts construction worker

Eating a bag and a half every day for a few weeks caused the 54-year-old man’s heart to stop, doctors said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncn...mpression=true

Comment

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                        The logic escapes me. The numbers are much worse NOW, than they were when he shut down the state.

.@drsanjaygupta
                        weighs in on Florida Gov now allowing bars & restaurants to fully reopen.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheLeadCN...14909358043136

Comment

• Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
                          weighs in on Florida Gov now allowing bars & restaurants to fully reopen.
                          Where are we now in the search for new ways of expressing how we feel about someone who does this?
                          Idiot, moron, imbecile? . . . I still think douche-bag sums it up succinctly.

Comment

• maybe we should just grow up and quit name calling altogether, even for those who deserve it… just sayin'.....

Comment

• Indeed....especially when it is unnecessary.

Florida going to full capacity at indoor bars and restaurants when positive testing rates are >10% has to be the most wrongheaded coronavirus response since NY mishandled assisted living facilities.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ianbremme...44793450881024

Comment

• Am I the only person in the world who will admit I do not know what the proper virus containment policy should be?

Comment

Working...
                                X