Clear All
    bambam1729

• bambam1729
    replied
    Here's some tweets about what Djocovid was doing on / around 16 December -

https://twitter.com/BenRothenberg/status/1479737150967107586

https://twitter.com/BenRothenberg/status/1479732736952786947

https://twitter.com/BenRothenberg/status/1479731802302410755

Note that the deadline to apply for a medical exemption was 10 December 2021, before the certainly fictitious positive test on 16 December

Leave a comment:

• bambam1729

• bambam1729
    replied
    Originally posted by bambam1729 View Post

You have a source for that, Tuariki. I'd love to see it.
    Never mind - I found it

Leave a comment:

• bambam1729

• bambam1729
    replied
    Originally posted by Tuariki View Post
    And now his problem is that on the day he supposedly tested positive is that he attended unmasked a ceremony honouring him with a Serbian stamp bearing his image, and then the next day presenting awards unmasked to children, while he was supposedly covid-19 positive and infectitious.
    You have a source for that, Tuariki. I'd love to see it.

Leave a comment:

• bambam1729

• bambam1729
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
    Except for you bambam. 😎
    We all like to think we don't have a price, but ya never know.

Leave a comment:

• jazzcyclist

• jazzcyclist
    replied

As a famous friend once said, "Everyone has a price."
    Except for you bambam. 😎

Leave a comment:

• bambam1729

• bambam1729
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
    I think it's plausible that someone rich and famous in any country could corrupt a doctor, not just a small East European country.
    https://nypost.com/2008/12/03/doc-be...giant-boo-boo/
    As a famous friend once said, "Everyone has a price."

Leave a comment:

replied

And now his problem is that on the day he supposedly tested positive is that he attended unmasked a ceremony honouring him with a Serbian stamp bearing his image, and then the next day presenting awards unmasked to children, while he was supposedly covid-19 positive and infectitious.
    Novax Djerkovid.

Leave a comment:

• Tuariki

• Tuariki
    replied

I find it more than a little suspicious that Novax Djocovid suddenly has revealed that he had a positive COVID test on 16 December, conveniently just slightly more than 2 weeks before he left for the Australian Open. He is a legend in Serbia. Not hard to see how his team could have convinced a Serbian doctor to document that he had a positive COVID test.

Leave a comment:

• jazzcyclist

• jazzcyclist
    replied

I find it more than a little suspicious that Novax Djocovid suddenly has revealed that he had a positive COVID test on 16 December, conveniently just slightly more than 2 weeks before he left for the Australian Open. He is a legend in Serbia. Not hard to see how his team could have convinced a Serbian doctor to document that he had a positive COVID test.
    I think it's plausible that someone rich and famous in any country could corrupt a doctor, not just a small East European country.

https://nypost.com/2008/12/03/doc-be...giant-boo-boo/

Leave a comment:

• bambam1729

• bambam1729
    replied
    Like a tennis player perhaps

Leave a comment:

• Tuariki

• Tuariki
    replied
    Originally posted by 1.609 View Post

I feel no glee at this news. If I were to reserve my wrath for more deserving actors, it would be those who were better placed to deal with the spread of something almost as deadly as a virus. Those who abused their much greater power by supporting this shit, or by doing little or nothing to discourage it.
    Like a tennis player perhaps

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by jeremyp View Post

Or Ivermectin, the one that absolutely would have killed her roundworms.
    Try convincing her friends of that. They believe she was murdered, and are inventing causes like being refused treatments that would have worked, like...Ivermectin.

"Rather than view the deaths from their community as evidence that the virus is deadly and that vaccines provide life-saving defence, adherents to QAnon and anti-vaxx conspiracy theories have determined instead that the media figures are being murdered during their hospital stays or refused the “real” life-saving drugs like ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1989036.html

One called for the execution of hospital staff. What day and place are we living in where people can get away with this? The jackass should be fed to crocodiles. All these people whining and bitching about what a dictatorship the US has become, have no idea what a real dictator would do.

“If it’s not done in a military tribunal then it’s going to be done in the street eventually and not to my wishes,” Mr McKay wrote. “That’s my greatest fear. But if it’s necessary, it’s going to be necessary.”

Liar.

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp

• jeremyp
    replied
    Originally posted by 1.609 View Post

She didn't ask for Javex or Lysol? How odd.
    Or Ivermectin, the one that absolutely would have killed her roundworms.

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp

• jeremyp
    replied
    Originally posted by bad hammy View Post
    The virus is apolitical but the response by us humans is not.

Agreed. But too many humans respond to science with a political mindset.

Leave a comment:

• bad hammy

• bad hammy
    replied
    Originally posted by jeremyp View Post
    Who says Covid isn't political?
    The virus is apolitical but the response by us humans is not.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X