Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

on coping with C19 lockdown

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gh View Post
    A massive, unmasked homecoming party at a steakhouse in Missouri included a deliberate campaign to hide from pesky health officials and contact tracers.

    https://www.thedailybeast.com/rolla-...spreader-event
    "We did a REALLY big thing. And we had a lot of support. And a lot of help. And a lot of really happy kids. And it was kind of amazing. And I really want to recognize and thank these people but I can’t. But my heart is full and I think the kids are happy and it was worth it. I would do it again. I’m happy and sad at the same time and I want normalcy. I think we delivered this for one night."

    I hope those kids will still be happy even if someone's grandma dies.

    Comment


    • If I were a billionaire I'd establish a research foundation to study the brains of deceased covidiots. Maybe they'll find something that can mitigate the next pandemic of stupidity.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 18.99s View Post
        If I were a billionaire I'd establish a research foundation to study the brains of deceased covidiots. Maybe they'll find something that can mitigate the next pandemic of stupidity.
        Can you spare a few bucks to study people who buy 200 rolls of TP? 🤣

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gm View Post
          Can you spare a few bucks to study people who buy 200 rolls of TP? 🤣
          No need for a study. The are people who learn from their mistakes. We (18 of us) will be using them soon enough, and I deprived no one when I bought them.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 18.99s View Post
            If I were a billionaire I'd establish a research foundation to study the brains of deceased covidiots. Maybe they'll find something that can mitigate the next pandemic of stupidity.
            Studying the brains of deceased is not enough. Most covidiots kill other people instead of killing themselves. None of the people who died from the infamous wedding party in Maine actually attended the wedding. And I bet none of the high school kids who attended the party in Rolla will die. But they will probably kill some older people.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Atticus View Post
              No need for a study. The are people who learn from their mistakes. We (18 of us) will be using them soon enough, and I deprived no one when I bought them.
              Mmmmmmhmmmm, ok then... 🤣🙄

              Comment


              • Headline - 5 ways you might be spreading COVID-19 without even realizing it

                Worth reading.

                https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wel...?ocid=msedgntp

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gm View Post
                  Mmmmmmhmmmm, ok then... 🤣🙄
                  When the Zombie Apocalypse comes in late December, don't say I didn't warn ya!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    When the Zombie Apocalypse comes in late December, don't say I didn't warn ya!!
                    Toilet paper as a defensive weapon seems rather outlandish!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                      When the Zombie Apocalypse comes in late December, don't say I didn't warn ya!!
                      Originally posted by gm View Post
                      Toilet paper as a defensive weapon seems rather outlandish!
                      It does a pretty good job of protecting my hands from poop, so if the zombies are poop monsters we're good . . .

                      Comment


                      • I just checked my local supermarket's online delivery service website. They seem to have plenty of TP. But I did go into my local CVS the other day and they seemed to be out of Charmin.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by tandfman View Post
                          But I did go into my local CVS the other day and they seemed to be out of Charmin.
                          CVS is routinely out of everything that most people would buy.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gm View Post
                            Toilet paper as a defensive weapon seems rather outlandish!
                            When you are barricaded in your house, I hope you have lots of books to 'read'!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              When you are barricaded in your house, I hope you have lots of books to 'read'!
                              Why would I be barricaded in my house?

                              I have way too many things to read, actually. If the power goes out I can burn them to stay warm.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gm View Post
                                Why would I be barricaded in my house?
                                The Total Lockdown that is coming, duh!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X