Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Any Major Sports Events Take Place Before The 2020 College Football Playoffs?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Toro View Post

There's a big difference between being bowled out and giving away your wicket. I didn't watch the test, so it will be interesting to see how the same attack deals with a competent side.
    All I know is that the world cricket test champions is officially and indisputably New Zealand. 😇😇😇😇

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuariki View Post

All I know is that the world cricket test champions is officially and indisputably New Zealand. 😇😇😇😇
      Good to have the NZ v Bangladesh test to watch this weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by gm View Post

Good to have the NZ v Bangladesh test to watch this weekend!
        While there is a long way to go, it was disappointing to lose captain Tom Latham so cheaply.

Comment

• Opinion: Vaccine exemption for Australian Open will cement Novak Djokovic as tennis' top villain (yahoo.com)

After all the mystery he allowed to fester, the exhausting rhetorical games he played, now we know the truth. The world’s best tennis player really is No-Vaxx Djokovic after all.

...Top doubles player Jamie Murray already went there, telling the Daily Mirror: “I think if it was me that wasn’t vaccinated, I wouldn’t be getting an exemption.”

Comment

While there is a long way to go, it was disappointing to lose captain Tom Latham so cheaply.
            WTH happened??? Bangladesh won handily, quite a surprise (to me, at least).

Comment

• Originally posted by gm View Post

WTH happened??? Bangladesh won handily, quite a surprise (to me, at least).
              What happened?
              We got a hiding.
              So much for being ranked world #1, and having won the world test championship a few months ago.

Congratulations to Bangladesh finally beating us.
              Last edited by Tuariki; 01-05-2022, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
                Opinion: Vaccine exemption for Australian Open will cement Novak Djokovic as tennis' top villain (yahoo.com)

After all the mystery he allowed to fester, the exhausting rhetorical games he played, now we know the truth. The world’s best tennis player really is No-Vaxx Djokovic after all.

...Top doubles player Jamie Murray already went there, telling the Daily Mirror: “I think if it was me that wasn’t vaccinated, I wouldn’t be getting an exemption.”
                the PM is casting some side-eye on the exemption

https://www.sbnation.com/tennis/2022...tion-exemption

Comment

• Originally posted by gh View Post

the PM is casting some side-eye on the exemption

https://www.sbnation.com/tennis/2022...tion-exemption
                  Well, isn't it ultimately the government that decides whether or not an anti-vaxxer can enter the country? Maybe he should do a little more than make comments.

Comment

• I hope Djokovic is refused entry and gets booted out of Australia. Such a self centred, self entitled individual.

It will be good politics for PM Morrison if that happens.

Comment

• Djokovic visa cancelled and ordered to leave Australia. The media claim that he is under armed guard, not that that means anything, given all border police airside are armed.

Comment

• Not so fast Djokovic and good for Australia. Hopefully Nadal will get healthy enough to stop him at Roland Garros.

https://www.espn.com/tennis/story/_/...ical-exemption

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
                          Not so fast Djokovic and good for Australia. Hopefully Nadal will get healthy enough to stop him at Roland Garros.

https://www.espn.com/tennis/story/_/...ical-exemption
                          With Macron's anti ant-vaxxer outburst today, msybe the French will refuse Djokovic entry into France.

Comment

• Djokovic is supposed to be removed from Australia tonight. However, lawyers are trying to get the Victoria Supreme Court to stop his removal.

Their first 2 attempts this afternoon were apparently thrown out for having incorrect paperwork.
                            Last edited by Tuariki; 01-07-2022, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• I am betting there are a fair amount of folks outside the SEC hoping for a double COVID outbreak for both teams before next week’s game. Not to get anyone really sick but just to hold up the game. As for me, I am not enough of a football fan to care very much.

Comment

Djokovic is supposed to be removed from Australia tonight. However, lawyers are trying to get the Victoria Supreme Court to stop his removal.

Their first 2 attempts this afternoon were apparently thrown out for having incorrect paperwork.
                                The Court ordered that Djokovic can remain in Australia, at least till Monday, he will hear arguments for and against.

In the meantime a female Czech tennis player, Renata Voracova, has also been taken into immigration custody to be deported as well.

By refusing to leave and challenging Australia border control in court is a huge risk for Djokovic. If he loses he will be banned from returning to Australia for 3 years as an ecluded person.

This status will also impact on his ability to be able to enter the USA, UK, France and many other countries.

Comment

Working...
                                X