Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TN1965
    replied
    Vaccinated people dying of Covid have average age of 85 and five underlying illnesses

https://www.yahoo.com/news/covid-lik...162941902.html

It found the average age of death in the vaccinated was 85, and that on average each person had five underlying illnesses when they caught Covid. In contrast, the average age of death among the unvaccinated was 78, with those people having four pre-existing conditions on average.

Leave a comment:

• Atticus
    replied
    Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
    ?????? What did I miss?????? Sorry to hear this.
    I'm fine! 6 months of chemo is worth it to be safe.

Leave a comment:

• lonewolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    No, I started chemo four days later when my onc insisted we both get it ASAP and CVS agreed.
    Thanks for asking.
    ?????? What did I miss?????? Sorry to hear this.

Leave a comment:

• Atticus
    replied
    Originally posted by KevinR View Post
    Thanks for the correction, jazz. Change that comment to now being a good time to risk those "slightly past the date" fresh fruits, then.
    Ha!
    Thanks for the ideas.
    This is definitely a 'new experience', that's for sure!

Leave a comment:

• KevinR
    replied
    Thanks for the correction, jazz. Change that comment to now being a good time to risk those "slightly past the date" fresh fruits, then.

Leave a comment:

• jazzcyclist
    replied
    This would be an excellent time to empty the cabinet of your cheaper bottles of whisky, then. Save the good stuff for when your taste buds are back on-line.
    That won't be an issue for him since he's a teetotaler. 🙂

Take care Atticus.

Leave a comment:

• KevinR
    replied
    This would be an excellent time to empty the cabinet of your cheaper bottles of whisky, then. Save the good stuff for when your taste buds are back on-line.

Leave a comment:

• Atticus
    replied
    Sorry to hear that, Atticus. Hope it is going well, and that you are continuing to practice good masking practices. And glad Mrs. Atticus was able to get the booster, too.
    Less than a week in, but It's going much better than we anticipated, so fingers crossed! Biggest snag - no drink tastes good!

Leave a comment:

• KevinR
    replied
    Sorry to hear that, Atticus. Hope it is going well, and that you are continuing to practice good masking practices. And glad Mrs. Atticus was able to get the booster, too.

Leave a comment:

• Atticus
    replied
    Originally posted by gh View Post
    so you're saying you jumped the queue?
    No, I started chemo four days later when my onc insisted we both get it ASAP and CVS agreed.
    Thanks for asking.

Leave a comment:

• Conor Dary
    replied
    Originally posted by bambam1729 View Post

Not sure if this should be on What Are You Reading Now but just picked up a book entitled "What Really Happened in Wuhan" - great book although only about 2/3rd of the way thru it. Quite scary to hear exactly how the Chinese hid what was happening for several months and have never been wholly truthful about the Wuhan Institute of Virology and what happened there.
    From a year ago...

Leave a comment:

• Conor Dary
    replied
    They dress well in Minneapolis and no one wears a mask...

Leave a comment:

• Atticus
    replied
    It seems to be a class distinction around here. The better you're dressed, the more likely you're wearing a mask.
    Wal-Mart, being Wal-Mart, is No-Mask City.

Leave a comment:

• J Rorick
    replied
    Originally posted by gh View Post
    more people still wear masks than don't in my little corner of Silicon Valley

my market requires masks, vax or no
    Believe your county (Santa Clara) is one of 8 Bay Area counties that require masks indoors (with main exception of eating/drinking while indoors). My county (Sonoma) is also one of the 8. Don't know how stringently it's being enforced, though. My market does enforce it.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    more people still wear masks than don't in my little corner of Silicon Valley

my market requires masks, vax or no

Leave a comment:

Working...
X