replied
    Originally posted by jeremyp View Post

My sister was one of the victims.
    An Aunt for me.

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    Originally posted by Halfmiler2 View Post

I did not mention that NJ would not be so highly ranked except for the 8.5K deaths in nursing homes, mostly in the early days of the pandemic when the state policy was to return COVID patients from hospitals to the nursing homes which infected many other elderly individuals.
    My sister was one of the victims.

Leave a comment:

• Halfmiler2
    replied
    Originally posted by Halfmiler2 View Post

Although NJ had the recent spike in cases, the number of new deaths has remained relatively low - allowing other states to catch up. What few deaths have occurred are mostly unvaccinated individuals.
    I did not mention that NJ would not be so highly ranked except for the 8.5K deaths in nursing homes, mostly in the early days of the pandemic when the state policy was to return COVID patients from hospitals to the nursing homes which infected many other elderly individuals.

Leave a comment:

• scottmitchell74
    replied
    This aged poorly:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...07d_story.html

Leave a comment:

• Halfmiler2
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post

It seems that Louisiana is #3 behind Mississippi and New Jersey according to these numbers.
    Although NJ had the recent spike in cases, the number of new deaths has remained relatively low - allowing other states to catch up. What few deaths have occurred are mostly unvaccinated individuals.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X