• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    NotDutra5

• NotDutra5
    replied
    Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post

Good to know. I can't even see the green in my age group.

And I bet if you add fully vaccinated to reasonably-to-very fit the numbers go much lower.

I've been very disappointed with how little has been done to promote fitness, especially in the US (I can't speak for other nations). With so many of the comorbidities related to weight/diet this should be a much bigger part of the campaign. It's no surprise in the least that the UK and the US have way higher death rates than places like Japan, Korea, Iceland, Scandinavia - who have much fitter populations.
    With the number of those outside the "fit" arena...who's going to deliver the message?

Leave a comment:

• NotDutra5

• NotDutra5
    replied
    Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
    Meanwhile...in Florida....Regeneron is $1200 a dose and the vaccine is free....but you have to keep the antivaxxers happy and hopefully alive.

As of today, the Camping World Stadium in Orlando will serve as a monoclonal antibody treatment site, open 7 days a week, with a capacity of 320 patients a day. Expanding access to this treatment will help our most vulnerable stay out of the hospital and save lives.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovRonDeS...90188171505674
    Why are we not concerned about the side effects of regeneron....apparently?

Leave a comment:

• scottmitchell74

• scottmitchell74
    replied
    Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
    I wouldn't worry about a booster quite yet...just posted today from Israel...

Good to know. I can't even see the green in my age group.

And I bet if you add fully vaccinated to reasonably-to-very fit the numbers go much lower.

I've been very disappointed with how little has been done to promote fitness, especially in the US (I can't speak for other nations). With so many of the comorbidities related to weight/diet this should be a much bigger part of the campaign. It's no surprise in the least that the UK and the US have way higher death rates than places like Japan, Korea, Iceland, Scandinavia - who have much fitter populations.

Leave a comment:

• Conor Dary

• Conor Dary
    replied
    I wouldn't worry about a booster quite yet...just posted today from Israel...

Leave a comment:

• Atticus

• Atticus
    replied
    Originally posted by 18.99s View Post
    if you go ahead and get it right now, you might end up being billed for it. Especially if you get the shot before 8 months.
    Yeah, I think we'll wait till Oct.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X