Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many 'Karens' are there?

The one a few days back in NY's Central Park of course. Now SF Karen confronts a Filipino dude for using chalk on his own property.
    Last edited by bad hammy; 06-14-2020, 07:24 PM.

If I looked up and saw that woman, I'd start running. A look right out of every horror movie

Comment

Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post
      If I looked up and saw that woman, I'd start running. A look right out of every horror movie
      Her punishment fits her crime - when this viral video is seen by people who know her.

Comment

Given there are 350 million people in the U.S I would say, in the entire country, there are probably 10-20 million!

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          Her punishment fits her crime - when this viral video is seen by people who know her.
          She's already been ID'd as the CEO of a small skincare company which, I think, took its website down after the incident hit social media.

Comment

Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post
            She's already been ID'd as the CEO of a small skincare company which, I think, took its website down after the incident hit social media.
            I am not a huge fan of doxxing and the Cancel Culture, but she really did have it coming.

Comment

Here is one in a public park.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/m...-park/2379489/

And here is one at a gas station.

https://www.kron4.com/news/national/...acist-remarks/

Comment

One can only assume these 'Karens' are mentally ill or on some serious meds. Do they not understand that this behavior WILL cause themselves great personal pain when friends and family see the video?

The racism pandemic is finally turning on the virus carriers who had been mostly immune till now.

Comment

To be precise, the resident (self-described as a person of color) is Filipino.
                  https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...ssage/2309014/

Comment

One can only assume these 'Karens' are mentally ill or on some serious meds. Do they not understand that this behavior WILL cause themselves great personal pain when friends and family see the video?

The racism pandemic is finally turning on the virus carriers who had been mostly immune till now.
                    I think you are getting over your skis here with the mental nonsense....the horrific police videos are far worse....above and beyond these Karen things....and they keep doing it...

The whole video filming with smartphones is relatively new and not everyone is up to speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
                      I.the horrific police videos are far worse....above and beyond these Karen things....
                      ??!!
                      Of course, they are; who would dispute that?
                      I'm just commenting on the socially Darwinistic tendency to do yourself long-lasting harm by being blatantly racist in everyday life.

Comment

Originally posted by wamego relays champ View Post

To be precise, the resident (self-described as a person of color) is Filipino.
                        To the board member with one of my favorite user IDs, thank you, I've edited the original.

Comment

One can only assume these 'Karens' are mentally ill or on some serious meds.
                          Central Park Karen may have had something like that; SF Karen looks like its just another day for her, as an entitled bitch.

Comment

As my wife's name is Karen, not a fan of this meme

Comment

Not surprising.... I knew some Karens and doubt they would be happy....

Comment

Working...
                              X