Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Halfmiler2 View Post
    The recent GEICO commercial which has a Karen named Cynthia is pretty good
    What is it about insurance companies, they have the absolutely best commercials. From Geico to Progressive https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeavqyDYQtQ, and AllState https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtP-S9OS0o0 they are pure magic.

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
      Ohio ‘Karen’ Argues Over Wearing A Mask At Planet Fitness
      All the anti-maskers need that mirror on the Meme's thread, so they can look at themselves, the only person they care about.

Comment

• 'Wild pack of Karens' accuse grocery store of 'committing WAR CRIMES' for denying them entry because they refused to put on face masks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-entry.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
          'Wild pack of Karens' accuse grocery store of 'committing WAR CRIMES' for denying them entry because they refused to put on face masks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-entry.html
          Takeaway: Life can be tough on the idiots who insist on being idiots. In the middle of a pandemic either wear a mask or get your goods from your face-maskless idiot friends . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by bad hammy View Post

Takeaway: Life can be tough on the idiots who insist on being idiots. In the middle of a pandemic either wear a mask or get your goods from your face-maskless idiot friends . . .
            Unfortunately, life is also tough on those of us who are not idiots, but are threatened by their idiocy. We have to quarantine ourselves because we can't isolate them.
            Sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants

Comment

• Video shows woman breaking COVID-19 rules, yelling racist insults at CA park worker

A woman who was breaking COVID-19 rules in a San Francisco park hurledracist insults toward a city employee, who filmed the incident and posted it on Facebook. .

Andrés Patino, who was born in Colombia and raised in the U.S., was working with San Francisco Rec and Park Department’s Love Dolores campaign, according to CBS San Francisco. He said he was approached by a woman not wearing a mask at Dolores Park on Sunday. Patino said she was holding scissors and cut down signs restricting the playground from public use.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/video-sho...182221747.html

Comment

• interestingly enough, she looked heavily gloved

Comment

• A friend of my wife has a cousin in Kentucky, educated and supposedly intelligent, who says the entire Virus situation is a total hoax, and no one has actually died.

Comment

• Originally posted by dukehjsteve View Post
                    educated and supposedly intelligent
                    I think we have pretty clear evidence to refute both claims.

Comment

A friend of my wife has a cousin in Kentucky, educated and supposedly intelligent, who says the entire Virus situation is a total hoax, and no one has actually died.
                      My brother just told me that the gal that cuts his hair, a beautiful , articulate, caring, and fully functional happy self sufficient woman gives him an ear full of bizarre quackery every month when he sits in the chair under her shears.

Comment

A friend of my wife has a cousin in Kentucky, educated and supposedly intelligent, who says the entire Virus situation is a total hoax, and no one has actually died.
                        Which college did she graduate from, DumbDumb State? And I know her degree wasn't in STEM.

Comment

A hoax that politicians in dozens of countries are in on, not to mention hundreds of thousands of healthcare workers across the globe............

Comment

Much like the 9/11 deniers.

Comment

• Originally posted by gm View Post

Much like the 9/11 deniers.
                              About 10 years ago my wife and I were staying in a B & B in North Hadley, Quebec. Another guest there, who owned a restaurant in the city of Quebec, told me that for sure, the 9/11 plane downed in Pennsylvania was a hoax perpetrated by the US government. Being a guest in his country, I just smiled in tacit agreement.

Comment

About 10 years ago my wife and I were staying in a B & B in North Hadley, Quebec. Another guest there, who owned a restaurant in the city of Quebec, told me that for sure, the 9/11 plane downed in Pennsylvania was a hoax perpetrated by the US government. Being a guest in his country, I just smiled in tacit agreement.
                                I had a contractor come in to give me an estimate on a job and as he was doing his thing, he launched into a Qanonesque screed about who is REALLY pulling the strings in WDC (apparently both parties are hapless stooges in the Big Game!). I kept very quiet and pretended to be distracted elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X