Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 18.99s View Post
    At least she didn't tackle him like that woman at the hotel last year.
    She did try to apologize, but too little, too late.

She gets the perfect punishment (as do most of the other Karens) - immortality in the Viral Video Hall of Shame.

Comment

• 'This is your Asian family’: Wine-holding woman calls her ‘Asian kids’ during racist rant in Las Vegas

https://www.yahoo.com/news/asian-fam...181835631.html

The video, posted by TikTok user @peachmegladon on Dec. 31, 2021, shows an unidentified woman getting physical with the person trying to film her after she allegedly assaulted them during a confrontation in the parking lot, The Daily Dot reported.

Comment

• Karen Attacks a Black Man After He Was Allegedly Served First at a Hilton Hotel in Rio De Janeiro

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kare...213000466.html

In an incident captured on video and shared on Twitter, a white woman attacks a Black man at a Hilton Hotel in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. The incident allegedly happened after hotel staff served the Black man first, who was prioritized because he’s a Diamond member, before the White woman and her partner, according to the Daily Dot.

Comment

• Karen goes evil.

"New York City authorities are investigating an antisemitic attack involving a woman who spat on an 8-year-old Jewish boy outside a Brooklyn synagogue last week and allegedly told him and his young siblings that they should have been killed in the Holocaust.

The incident outside the Kehal Tiferes Avrohom Ziditshov Orthodox synagogue unfolded Friday after 12:30 p.m. Surveillance video released by the New York Police Department shows a woman dressed in an orange hoodie, black leggings and black Uggs marching up to a group of children in the Marine Park section of Brooklyn. When she got in front of the children — ages 2, 7 and 8 — she began to shout “anti-Jewish statements” at them, authorities said.
          “Hitler should have killed you all,” she said, according to police. “I’ll kill you and know where you live.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ish-synagogue/

Last edited by jeremyp; 01-20-2022, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremyp View Post
            a woman who spat on an 8-year-old Jewish boy . . . allegedly told him and his young siblings that they should have been killed in the Holocaust.
            Karen has some history continuity problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremyp View Post
              Karen goes evil.

"New York City authorities are investigating an antisemitic attack involving a woman who spat on an 8-year-old Jewish boy outside a Brooklyn synagogue last week and allegedly told him and his young siblings that they should have been killed in the Holocaust.

The incident outside the Kehal Tiferes Avrohom Ziditshov Orthodox synagogue unfolded Friday after 12:30 p.m. Surveillance video released by the New York Police Department shows a woman dressed in an orange hoodie, black leggings and black Uggs marching up to a group of children in the Marine Park section of Brooklyn. When she got in front of the children — ages 2, 7 and 8 — she began to shout “anti-Jewish statements” at them, authorities said.
              “Hitler should have killed you all,” she said, according to police. “I’ll kill you and know where you live.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ish-synagogue/
              I'm a member of a few facebook pages from that neighborhood (close to where my wife grew up). She was ID'd almost immediately. The video is weird in that she goes back towards the kids so maybe one of them said something to her. Doesn't make what she did any more tolerable but would explain why she went back to them.....absent being a complete moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post

I'm a member of a few facebook pages from that neighborhood (close to where my wife grew up). She was ID'd almost immediately. The video is weird in that she goes back towards the kids so maybe one of them said something to her. Doesn't make what she did any more tolerable but would explain why she went back to them.....absent being a complete moron.
                Hopefully one of the kids said "FU, ahole" or some variant thereof.
                Last edited by bad hammy; 01-20-2022, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• ‘Karen’ Flashes ID at Black Man on TikTok Who Ate Gummy Worms Before Paying for Them

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kare...181610995.html

In an incident captured on TikTok, @blackmagicsmg is a Black man eating gummy worms at a grocery store before paying for them. He is confronted by a white woman who flashes her ID telling him “that’s who made m

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
                    Ate Gummy Worms Before Paying for Them
                    Guilty!
                    Well, not Gummy Worms, but I have eaten my share of Kit-Kats and gave the empty wrapper for scanning. Sometimes I get the side-eye, but mostly just a smile.
                    I don't think I'm in a small minority in this scofflawery.

Comment

• Good word choice!

Comment

• This "Ken" has lost quite a lot for his tirade and will lose more...

A top Merrill Lynch financial advisor faces charges after hurling a drink at a smoothie-store employee and making a racist remark, police say (yahoo.com)

Comment

• 40+ Times 'Karens' Acted So Entitled, The Internet Had to Call Them Out (thedaddest.com)

It's so common that people are called out as "Karens," in fact, that the name is declining in popularity. This is just one post that shows how little people want their own children to grow up to be the "Karen" stereotype, starting by making sure that they at least don't carry the name.

Comment

• SoHo Karen pleads guilty.

Woman who falsely accused Black teen of stealing her phone pleads guilty to hate crime (yahoo.com)

Comment

• “Don’t you have some fish to catch, African-American man?” says Santa Barbara Karen

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/don-...200112161.html

Comment

• Some of these are so bad they appear to be staged. You certainly couldn't script it any better.

Comment

Working...
                                X