Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many self-entitled confrontational whiny racist aholes are there?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    That's fine. bad hammy or gh could do it.
    Fixed . . .

Comment

• Good one.

Comment

• I approve of the new title. Born in England in 1967, I have known many Karen's at school, work and elsewhere. I don't think any of them came close to fitting the archetype.

Comment

• My wife's name is also Karen.

We know what "Karen" means just like we know what "Becky" or "Ken" or "Bubba" or "April" or "Tyrone" or "Shaniqua" means.

It's an in-context shorthand.

My Karen just shrugs at it. It's a non-issue.

I'm not sure if I want to be around later in the smoking rubble when all of this fake tip-toeing around words is over because we've got bigger fish to fry...or if I want to be blissfully unaware. 🤔🤔

Would be nice to get through this era of fake outrage over every last thing. So, I chose life!
          Last edited by scottmitchell74; 09-23-2022, 02:02 PM.
          You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• It is hard to take exception to this revised title. It seems to capture the intent of the thread brilliantly. Well done, Hammy!

Comment

• I like it, badhammy

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam1729 View Post
                I like it, badhammy
                All the Karens I've known, including your wonderful wife, were very sweet.​

Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post
                My Karen just shrugs at it. It's a non-issue.
                My first name is a nickname for toilets, and is also a non-issue, but I can see how some Karens would object to the current meme.

Comment

• Yeah, and in high school I used to take a lot of "crap" about my initials - BM

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam1729 View Post
                    Yeah, and in high school I used to take a lot of "crap" about my initials - BM
                    My initials are RP and people used to ask if I had the middle name 'Ian'.

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
                      Texas woman arrested for hate crime against Indians in viral video (yahoo.com)

Police in Texas arrested a woman who they said shouted racial abuse at four Indian women in a viral video, telling them to "Go back to India," in an incident brought to the attention of federal authorities.
                      This a-hole has been sued.

Texas woman sued by Indian American over viral racist meltdown (yahoo.com)

Comment

Working...
                      X