Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November-December T&FN

Has this latest issue been mailed ? I'm still waiting....

Originally posted by dukehjsteve View Post
    Has this latest issue been mailed ? I'm still waiting....
    Mustnotta. I didn't get it yet either.

Comment

It mailed on November 23, after that it's out of our hands.

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
        Over two weeks. Ninth-rate mail?

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          Over two weeks. Ninth-rate mail?
          the USPS average performance on the magazine dropped to 2-plus weeks back in the '80s. It has only gotten worse.

one of the reasons we give primacy to the online versions

Comment

I'm not complaining. I want the print version, but get my fix with the online one. I even had the on-line ones converted to magazines through Lulu.com, which can do them reasonably cheaply.

Comment

[QUOTE=gh;n1669893]

the USPS average performance on the magazine dropped to 2-plus weeks back in the '80s. It has only gotten worse.

one of the reasons we give primacy to the online versions

Why can't we have the option to pay for first class mail any more ?!

Comment

Strange that so many of us didn't get it this month. USPS hangover from the mail-in ballot onslaught???

Comment

Curiouser and curiouser.
                  New (bad) PR for delivery.- three and a half weeks and counting.

Comment

anybody?

Comment

we talked to our printer today and they said mailing times of up to a month are frequent with all their customers this year. The nation's whole distribution system is seriously of whack (across the board).

Comment

Just saw a thread on my Nextdoor feed about people seeing UPS trucks regularly parking on their street, then people show up in private cars and they offload a bunch of their cargo. No, not a thievery ring; UPS is short enough on people/vehicles that it's apparently subcontracting to the citizenry.

Comment

we talked to our printer today and they said mailing times of up to a month are frequent with all their customers this year. The nation's whole distribution system is seriously of whack (across the board).
                          I ordered some DVD's from Amazon about a week ago.
                          Scheduled delivery is late January!!

Comment

Twenty-five years ago, I had a business venture that necessitated occasional due diligence visits to Guatemala. The postal service there was so unreliable that our palm greaser in Guatemala City, son-in-law of a General, in addition to a travel agency had a sort of private post office with private and business boxes, picking up foreign mail at the airport every day and distributing mail to business and private addresses.
                            He lived in a beautiful hacienda that required neither A/C nor heat in the perfect 72F, year-round temperature. The downside was the hacienda was surrounded by a ten-foot masonry wall topped with broken glass with a steel auto gate, the palatial grounds were patrolled by two ferocious Dobermans and private armed security men lived in the guest house.

Comment

I wonder if he has our missing T&FNs. No, the dobermans ate them.

Comment

Working...
                              X