Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 18.99s View Post

It has slowed, but not stalled. I just refreshed the page and the amount increased by $100 to reach $12,039.
    Certainly she's not gonna get anywhere near her target at this rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post

I do believe her when she says she never knowingly took a PED....I suspect she took a contaminated supplement.... typical with Nandralone positives.
      I don’t believe her. All that Nike support and an experienced coach and training group, and you think she took a tainted supplement? No one else in her group tested positive. Then, she decided to lie about eating tainted meat thinking that it would result in a better outcome than saying she took a tainted supplement?

It seems more likely that she got some aspect wrong in her timing of PED taking, or was incorrect in her calculating an aspect of metabolism. Then she got caught, and fabricated a story that fell apart under closer inspection. Now she is relying on those who buy her image of midwestern grit and integrity to support her.
      Last edited by steve; 11-28-2021, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Latest total: $14,434

Comment

• Did you see a few weeks ago, she supposedly ran a 4:03 over 1500?
          Only the time on her watch was shown (on Instagram).
          Well, her Instagram now shows a 14:47 over 5000!
          Also, she says "something fun" is coming soon!
          Speculation on Let's Run is that she'll run a 10K for the first time on a track!

Comment

• Originally posted by aaronk View Post
            Did you see a few weeks ago, she supposedly ran a 4:03 over 1500?
            Only the time on her watch was shown (on Instagram).
            Well, her Instagram now shows a 14:47 over 5000!
            Also, she says "something fun" is coming soon!
            Speculation on Let's Run is that she'll run a 10K for the first time on a track!
            and . . . as wiki reminds us . . . she will be eligible to compete again starting January 13, 2025.

Comment

• ..."speculation on Let's Run"...couple things about that statement calls the entire thing into question. Report back in 2025.

Comment

• After Elise Cranny's indoor 14:33, I don't think Houlihan's outdoor 14:23 American record will survive this season.

Comment

• DeBues-Stafford leaves BTC citing the doping scandal.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcJi4bOPyzd/

Comment

• More on the above story.

Gabriela DeBues-Stafford Explains Why She Left the Bowerman Track Club - LetsRun.com

Comment

• Houlihan reacts to D-S's move. See link on home page

Comment

• Her final appeal failed.

Shelby Houlihan Announces Her Appeal to the Supreme Court of Switzerland Has Failed - LetsRun.com

Comment

• I can't wait for her return during the 2025 INdoor season!
                          I hope she uses her first race to break an INdoor American Record!
                          I hope she finds a great job to pay her bills!
                          I'm so happy she will keep running in the interim!
                          I'm as supportive of Shelby as people were when Gatlin came back!
                          I'll welcome her with open arms, figuratively speaking!!
                          LOL

Comment

• Aaronk supports a doper and cheat so long as they are American and he would not support athletes from elsewhere found guilty and who lost appeals at CAS and the Swiss Federal Courts( wtf them ?) What I am puzzled by is his special knowledge of the case that all other relevant bodies and courts dont know or possess.

Comment

• Originally posted by clementina View Post
                              Aaronk supports a doper and cheat so long as they are American and he would not support athletes from elsewhere found guilty and who lost appeals at CAS and the Swiss Federal Courts( wtf them ?) What I am puzzled by is his special knowledge of the case that all other relevant bodies and courts dont know or possess.
                              aaronk supports certain athletes for certain reasons but not among them is the country of origin. Nonetheless, his vociferous defense of Houlihan is odd to say the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post

aaronk supports certain athletes for certain reasons but not among them is the country of origin. Nonetheless, his vociferous defense of Houlihan is odd to say the least.
                                Don't single me out, just because I say what I think!
                                (Many people support Shelby!!)
                                My "defense" of Shelby isn't because I think she never took nandrolone!
                                She took it!
                                But she'd been tested numerous times before the bust, and was always clean!
                                So I asked myself, why then, in late December?
                                Did she have any important races to prepare for?
                                NO!!
                                The important stuff was 6 months away!
                                So yes, ban her, but not for 4 years!
                                Maybe a year, or 6 months!
                                If it had been a 2nd offense, then go for the limit!
                                As for Africans and others, they improved their PR's by much more in one race than did Shelby!!
                                I AM against drug use in sports, but let's treat everyone the same!
                                A first time bust, when nothing important is coming in their career, isn't a call to ban someone---anyone---4 years!
                                Now, I could name names here (of people I think WERE steady or heavy drug users in T&F), but I won't!
                                Hint---my list goes back to the 80's, and includes Americans!!
                                Last edited by aaronk; 05-19-2022, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X