Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Take Health Advisories Seriously?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Take Health Advisories Seriously?

Now it is being reported that chocolate - in modest portions - can be good for the body. Sometimes eggs are good, sometimes they are bad. Sometimes coffe is good, sometimes the caffeine is horribly bad for the body. How seriously do you take health advisories under consideration when making your daily/weekly/one-time food/habit choices?

All I know is that I once ate a Snickers 10-minutes before a 1,500m and ran a PB.

I try not to take anything seriously as you know. :P I remember reading along time ago that cardio exercise did nothin to effect cholesterol. :shock: I never believed it and eventually there was a study.....you know the rest. Maybe the greatest cliche' ever is " Everything in moderation "....except moderation right? :? I know Liquouri sang the praises of candy bars before his races. Unfortunately for me NOBODY has suggested a 6-pack of lager nets a P.R. :cry:
    phsstt!

Comment

Re: Do You Take Health Advisories Seriously?

Originally posted by EPelle
      All I know is that I once ate a Snickers 10-minutes before a 1,500m and ran a PB.
      Collegiate race prep: Snickers, Pepsi, Led Zep on the headphones!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
        Unfortunately for me NOBODY has suggested a 6-pack of lager nets a P.R. :cry:
        It's called carbo loading - highly recommended for endurance events for years.

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
          Originally posted by SQUACKEE
          Unfortunately for me NOBODY has suggested a 6-pack of lager nets a P.R. :cry:
          It's called carbo loading - highly recommended for endurance events for years.
          God bless you hammy! My next race- warm up, stretch and pound! I'll let you know how it goes.
          phsstt!

Comment

Working...
          X