Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often has this happened?

"Roger Clemens' son took the Rocket deep on his first real pitch of spring training, crushing a trademark fastball over the left-field fence."

http://news.cincypost.com/apps/pbcs.dll ... 80314/1027

You know it had to be a gimme.

Comment

Will the Rocket return this season, or shall he retire?

Comment

Got this again when I added the question mark:

"You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while"

Comment

Re: How often has this happened

I like this part:

"Then the Rocket got Koby's. The next time his oldest son came to the plate, Roger buzzed him high and tight with another fastball. The younger Clemens dodged the pitch, then smiled at his father.

"He was like, 'Sorry about that pitch inside. I was trying to change the view of the ball for you a little bit,' " said Koby"

Changing the view of the ball - that's a nice way to put it.

Joe Niekro's kid Lance is playing for the Giants, so it could happen again, but I don't think Joe has Roger's stuff.

Comment

Read "Young Razzle" by John R. Tunis. Climactic last chapter.

Comment

Originally posted by MJD
              Got this again when I added the question mark:

"You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while"
              I figured out why they have that feature. It is to stop double posting from the impatient person who keeps clicking the submit button multiple times.

Having said that you must be editing with lightening speed to beat the buzzer.

Comment

Right.

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
                  You know it had to be a gimme.
                  Wrong. Jim Rome today rhetorically asked if Roger was pissed or proud. Shades of Steve Magness on that other thread, Roger was driving down the highway and called him on his cell phone and answered the question. Pissed.

Comment

Working...
                  X