Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August would be at least a bit warmer and not interfere with American football telecasts.

Comment

Originally posted by TWalsh View Post
      With LA hosting in 2028, and Brisbane in 2032, we might as well start the four city rotation of Summer Olympic sites. We can add London and Tokyo, and each site gets to host a Summer Olympic Games every 16 years! If you want to switch Brisbane with either Sydney or Melbourne, then that is fine with me. But a four city rotation in four different continents is a good idea that probably won't happen for a number of reasons.
      Personally, I've had about enough major competitions in Asia/Australia...hate the time differences....seems like those making the decisions are in love with that part of the world lately. Next Winter Olympics back to Bejing.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post

Personally, I've had about enough major competitions in Asia/Australia...hate the time differences....seems like those making the decisions are in love with that part of the world lately. Next Winter Olympics back to Bejing.
        To be fair, the majority of the world's population live between about 5 and 10 hours ahead of UTC.

Comment

Originally posted by Trickstat View Post

To be fair, the majority of the world's population live between about 5 and 10 hours ahead of UTC.
          But the ones who pay a huge portion of the bill is 5 hours behind UTC.

Comment

In Beijing next year because of the greed of the IOC....

Comment

Of course, it's a no brainer that the USA 4% of the world population should be accommodated ahead of the other 96%.

Comment

Working...
              X