This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
    Purdue should make the slingshot their symbol since their win over Michigan State was the 17th time that they've beat a top 5 team while unranked, more than any other school in the history of the AP poll.

Also, Mike Leach is far and away the most eccentric coach in college football.

https://youtu.be/xZWorJgUwp4

Now that Purdue is ranked they should pose no threat to my Buckeyes. 😀👍
    You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• This week 2 of Florida's 5-star recruits switched their commitments to Georgia and today the Gators had their hands full with 5-loss, FCS Samford needing to come from behind to win 70-52. Dan Mullens is dealing with a 5-alarm grease fire in Gainesville.

Comment

I guess the Committee was right about Oklahoma. Down go the Sooners!
        Oklahoma is my second favorite team but has been iffy all season, struggling against (presumably) inferior teams while padding their stats beating up on patsies. Can't wait for Bedlam vs OkSt.

Comment

This week 2 of Florida's 5-star recruits switched their commitments to Georgia and today the Gators had their hands full with 5-loss, FCS Samford needing to come from behind to win 70-52. Dan Mullens is dealing with a 5-alarm grease fire in Gainesville.
          Really weird. 2:22 left in the half vs Georgia and it's a 3-0 game. 2 mins later it's 24-0 and the team basically folded the entire season from that point on.

Comment

• Kansas beat Texas?, I need to bone up on my NCAA football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alcyallen View Post
              Kansas beat Texas?, I need to bone up on my NCAA football.
              Kansas is terrible. Texas loosing to them is a sign of a team in a bad spot.

Comment

• Oh well, that didn't happen
                Edit
                WSU besting Oregon
                Last edited by Tuariki; 11-16-2021, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Now watch Utah ruin it for the Pac12 if they beat Oregon, that sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by donley2 View Post

Kansas is terrible. Texas loosing to them is a sign of a team in a bad spot.
                    What has happened to Texas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alcyallen View Post
                      Now watch Utah ruin it for the Pac12 if they beat Oregon, that sucks.
                      If Oregon let's that happen their trip to Columbus will have been a waste of time.
                      Last edited by jazzcyclist; 11-17-2021, 09:04 PM.

Comment

If Oregon let's that happen their trip to Columbus will been a waste of time.
                        I think if the Buckeyes beat highly ranked MSU and the team up north this will make your statement true regardless of Oregon. Poor Oregon.
                        Last edited by scottmitchell74; 11-17-2021, 05:10 PM.

Comment

If Oregon let's that happen their trip to Columbus will been a waste of time.
                          So true, so true, just tired of the Pac12 never getting any respect anymore, ah.......ok ok they don't deserve any. All we have is Oregon.

GO DUCKS!!!!

Trust me when I buy my school.....DUCKS...will not work.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post

I think if the Buckeyes beat highly ranked MSU and the team up north this will make your statement true regardless of Oregon. Poor Oregon.
                            I'm not sure what you mean. If Oregon wins out they're in regardless of what the Buckeyes do. The only thing at stake for Oregon and Ohio State is who gets to wear their home jerseys if they meet in a rematch. By the way, there's a possibility that both semifinal games will be rematches depending on how the SEC Championship game goes.

Meanwhile Michigan State just upped the ante in college football's insane arms race, but at least now the players are getting a piece of the action.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/c...re/8647710002/

Comment

• Jazzcyclist;n1729845]

I'm not sure what you mean. If Oregon wins out they're in regardless of what the Buckeyes do. The only thing at stake for Oregon and Ohio State is who gets to wear their home jerseys if they meet in a rematch. By the way, there's a possibility that both semifinal games will be rematches depending on how the SEC Championship game goes.

Meanwhile Michigan State just upped the ante in college football's insane arms race, but at least now the players are getting a piece of the action.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/c...re/8647710002/[/QUOTE]

Yeah I guess you're right. I hadn't recalibrated Cinci getting effed by the rankers. In my head I still had them solidly in the 4. Rematch then!!

Conor Dary wanna make it interesting if it comes to that?

Comment

• Oregon wins out they are in...and so is Ohio State....

Comment

Working...
                                X