Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to go Oregon, that cat weighs 167 pounds, sheesh!!!!!!!!!

Well hello Cincy ah....not Notre Dame.

Everybody loves win one for the Gipper, touchdown Jesus etc etc

Comment

• Cincinnati gonna be number 4
      Ohio State number 2
      Alabama number 3
      Last edited by Tuariki; 11-21-2021, 02:17 AM.

Comment

• Like I said weeks ago, Oregon does not belong anywhere near the top 10! They won't drop that far but they should. They have failed to impress all year except 1 game.

Comment

• Originally posted by jc203 View Post
          UCLA QB ran for a touchdown today, then paused to sign an autograph...
          The Bruins got penalized as a result but the commentators noted that under current rules he probably could have legally demanded $$$ in exchange for signing.
          and the person asking for the autograph was rocking USC gear! https://twitter.com/latbbolch/status...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
          Last edited by SoCal45; 11-21-2021, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• And then there 8.

Still in the hunt:
            Georgia
            Alabama
            Ohio State
            Cincinnati
            Michigan
            Notre Dame
            Oklahoma State
            Oklahoma

Eliminated:
            Oregon
            Michigan State
            Wake Forest

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
              And then there 8.

Eliminated:
              Oregon
              Michigan State
              Eliminated from planet Earth

​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post
                Like I said weeks ago, Oregon does not belong anywhere near the top 10! They won't drop that far but they should. They have failed to impress all year except 1 game.
                Yep, the Ohio State win has been like helium keeping them afloat in the rankings for the last 2 months.

Comment

• These days college football's angriest fans are in Austin and Gainesville.
                  Last edited by jazzcyclist; 11-21-2021, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• Confession: Sparty had me worried. Silly me. That game reminded me of a few years ago when it was do-or-die for OSU and the beat Wisconsin 59-0. Now I must hope there's no let-down for the TUN.

Yay Cinci!!
                    You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post
                      Confession: Sparty had me worried. Silly me. That game reminded me of a few years ago when it was do-or-die for OSU and the beat Wisconsin 59-0. Now I must hope there's no let-down for the TUN.

Yay Cinci!!
                      The OSU/MSU game looked like a 7 on 7 practice between the 1's and the 3's. The OSU should never be that wide open...even vs. an FCS school.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post

The OSU/MSU game looked like a 7 on 7 practice between the 1's and the 3's. The OSU should never be that wide open...even vs. an FCS school.
                        There are 130 FBS schools. MSU's pass defense is ranked 130. What did folks think would happen when they faced the nation's #1 offense?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuariki View Post

Eliminated from planet Earth

​​​​​
                          The Ducks aren't even in the solar system anymore...they were pretty awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
                            Yep, the Ohio State win has been like helium keeping them afloat in the rankings for the last 2 months.
                            They haven't been fun to watch. So inconsistent all season...how they won that Columbus game is a mystery.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post
                              Like I said weeks ago, Oregon does not belong anywhere near the top 10! They won't drop that far but they should. They have failed to impress all year except 1 game.
                              Can't argue with that.....I've watch them all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post

They haven't been fun to watch. So inconsistent all season...how they won that Columbus game is a mystery.
                                Note that it wasn't a fluke win, they controlled that game from start to finish and that's why the Committee put so much credence in it.
                                Last edited by jazzcyclist; 11-21-2021, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X