This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alcyallen View Post

For what having an opinion like we all do?
    no, for expressing your my-way-or-the-highway opinions in a rude manner and saying the same things over and over and over...

Comment

• Originally posted by gh View Post

no, for expressing your my-way-or-the-highway opinions in a rude manner and saying the same things over and over and over...
      So be more understanding of others opinions and less bombastic with mine I can do that gf starting right now. Watch being repeative also.

I like it here gh because of the high level of posters and you don't allow any little kids talking silly BS.

Do want to fit in gh so expect a new improved 2022...me🙂
      Alcyallen
      Last edited by Alcyallen; 01-10-2022, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Doesn't everyone here do what I do? Sure they do. Show me anyone saying.....ya know you are right I was wrong......that ain't going to happen so we are all the same.
        No, I think most posters here can agree to disagree agreeably without ordaining themselves as the ultimate authority.

Comment

• Originally posted by lonewolf View Post

No, I think most posters here can agree to disagree agreeably without ordaining themselves as the ultimate authority.
          You're right it is time to ease off on the.....I know it all....that must suck. Will cool all that and be a legit sweetheart.

Comment

you don't allow any little kids talking silly BS.
            As Agent 86 says.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
              If you post other places then ya know how different it is here, this place has some class and a higher quality of posters, I like that. I need to get my act together and be a valued member of the community instead of an over bearing ...jerk.
              Alcyallen
              Last edited by Alcyallen; 01-10-2022, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Woke up and still felt like a Bama win tonight, so that is my pick....Nick Saban. Expect a big game out of his RB Robinson, guy has some serious skills.

The size/power of those lines, an SEC thing.

Comment

I need to get my act together and be a valued member of the community instead of an over bearing ...jerk.
                  Sounds great. As someone who has been canceled here on occasion, I applaud the attempt. You have a blueprint:
                  Originally posted by Alcyallen View Post
                  So be more understanding of others opinions and less bombastic with mine
                  Watch being repeative
                  [no] talking silly BS.

expect a new improved 2022...me

Comment

Sounds great. As someone who has been canceled here on occasion, I applaud the attempt. You have a blueprint:
                    I always think most people enjoy the banter, that joust, so I try to provide that, apparently I was wrong. I for one am never looking to be told how right I am, that would be boring. But it appears I come off just too grrrrrrrrr so I need to clean that up. I can disagree and still debate I just need some finese and less volatility

I will do what I can to turn this around, my knowledge of things gets over shadowed by how I go about it. Be more sensitive to others, I can do that.
                    Alcyallen
                    Last edited by Alcyallen; 01-10-2022, 07:12 PM.

Comment

I can disagree and still debate I just need some finese and less volatility. I will do what I can to turn this around, my knowledge of things gets over shadowed by how I go about it. Be more sensitive to others, I can do that.
                      It may not be as easy as it sounds.
                      Brutal, Texas and Dixon could not.
                      Good luck!

Comment

It may not be as easy as it sounds.
                        Brutal, Texas and Dixon could not.
                        Good luck!
                        Thank you sir, love a challenge, think I can ease into being just another cool T&FN poster.

Comment

Doesn't everyone here do what I do? Sure they do. Show me anyone saying.....ya know you are right I was wrong......that ain't going to happen so we are all the same.
                          Easy to find plenty of examples. Perhaps this one will suffice:

Originally posted by ATK View Post

Holloway is a different beast for sure. Most of the top hurlers (Merritt, Robles, Xiang, Oliver etc.) historically haven't run flat races around their prime and those who did run (Jackson, Johnson etc.), simply haven't been that fast.

Holloway and Mcleod are the exceptions in terms of being "fast". Maybe Nehemiah was decently quick as well?

Originally posted by Davidokun View Post

Terrence Trammell would like a word. NCAA and USATF Indoor champion, and World Indoor bronze medalist, at 60 m sans hurdles. PBs of 6.45A (6.46 at sea level) and 10.04. Tended to fade at the end of major 110 m hurdles championship races, à la Holloway in Tokyo.

Originally posted by ATK View Post

Your right, I was only looking at the top 10ish all time 110m hurdlers and didn't get down to Trammel (#16 all time). Trammell was by far one of the quickest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davidokun View Post

Easy to find plenty of examples. Perhaps this one will suffice:

Well then I was totally wrong, thanks for bringing the reality😐

Comment

• I am obviously pulling for the Tide, but I expect UGA to be better prepared for this next game. They will have to adapt their defense to corral Young. Will be interesting to see how Bama responds.

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinR View Post
                                I am obviously pulling for the Tide, but I expect UGA to be better prepared for this next game. They will have to adapt their defense to corral Young. Will be interesting to see how Bama responds.
                                Can't talk up Bama winning, don't feel real good about it and a Georgia win a very real possibility. Hopefully the game is still a ??? late, need to wrap the NCAA season up with a good game.

What does Saban do that is so different than others, what is his secret?

Comment

Working...
                                X