X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tuariki View Post

Get over it.
    Alabama lost - Georgia won.

Your never ending excuse making for "your" teams that lost is tiresome.
    Any team losing it's two top playmakers with suffer, it is not.....excuses excuses....at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
      Facts definitely not in evidence. I thought you were working on being less bombastic with your opinions.
      I can't see how a team losing it's top two WR's and thinking.......man that sure hurt their chances,.....is being anything but realistic. Guess my best bet is to simply move away from this.

Comment

• So this was all bogus?

No hill, no angry indians?
        Alcyallen
        Last edited by Alcyallen; 01-13-2022, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alcyallen View Post

Any team losing it's two top playmakers with suffer, it is not.....excuses excuses....at all.
          Check the dictionary. That's a textbook definition of an excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alcyallen View Post

I can't see how a team losing it's top two WR's and thinking.......man that sure hurt their chances,.....is being anything but realistic. Guess my best bet is to simply move away from this.
            Neither team went into the game with their opening day roster, Georgia was missing starters too. Last year Ohio State went into the championship game missing 14 players due to COVD-19 while Alabama was missing none. In 2009, Alabama knocked Major Applewhite out of the game on Texas' first offensive series with a hit that would be a clear case of targeting these days. Now you have your panties in a bunch because Alabama is the victim of bad luck for a change. Injuries suspensions, covid and other shit happens.
            jazzcyclist
            Last edited by jazzcyclist; 01-13-2022, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=bambam1729;n1734957] I thought there was one surviving soldier. That's the story I had heard./QUOTE]

I read an account somewhere of a Cavalry Major who was scouting five miles downstream during the short battle but was not at the Little Big Horn battle site. Also one badly wounded cavalry horse survived. Will have to search for it.
              Much like Gettysburg, you have to visit the site to truly appreciate/understand the scope/geography of the battle.

Comment

• this thread has (long) outlasted its usefulness

Comment

Working...
                X