Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti Junkfood movement

http://www.parentsagainstjunkfood.org/

I'm as guilty as the next about what junk I put in this old hide.......but something is amiss if vending machines are filled with 'sugar,salt and everything vice'
    for our secondgraders.Reply with insightful remarks or joke at will but please do think about what these people are attempting to do. thanks.

Tom Hyland:
    "squack and wineturtle get it"

Re: Anti Junkfood movement

Originally posted by wineturtle
    Reply with insightful remarks or joke at will but please do think about what these people are attempting to do. thanks.
    Which people--the anti-junk food people or the people who are filling those vending machines?

Comment

There's PLENTY of junk food to go around - it should NOT be at schools, where we are trying to EDUCATE our students.

I grew up on junk food, so they should parade me around as a warning of what you'll turn out like if you eat too much junk food! :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
        I grew up on junk food, so they should parade me around as a warning of what you'll turn out like if you eat too much junk food! :shock:
        You're doomed. At this point, only a steady stream of alcohol will save you. :P :wink:

Comment

Re: Anti Junkfood movement

Originally posted by tandfman
          Originally posted by wineturtle
          Reply with insightful remarks or joke at will but please do think about what these people are attempting to do. thanks.
          Which people--the anti-junk food people or the people who are filling those vending machines?
          Your pick, ,
          Tom Hyland:
          "squack and wineturtle get it"

Comment

Working...
          X