Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emoticons

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Emoticons

    I had no idea there were so many, until I read the "This kid's got Heart" thread. That was an emoticon war!

  • #2
    Re: Emoticons

    http://www.yelims.com/English/

    Thank eldrick, he's the one that usually finds these sites.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Emoticons

      Originally posted by Daisy
      http://www.yelims.com/English/

      Thank eldrick, he's the one that usually finds these sites.
      hey !

      that's serious academic research

      p.s. daisy i can't find that post which had about 4 or 5 other smiley sites,do you have it ?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Emoticons

        Originally posted by eldrick
        p.s. daisy i can't find that post which had about 4 or 5 other smiley sites,do you have it ?
        I think you'll need MJD for that. I did notice the old smileyville.com, the one that gave tafnut spyware, has shut down. There's retribution for you tafnut!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Emoticons

          ... don't you just hate those double posts?

          Comment


          • #6
            Someone rang?

            http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/discus ... ley#228640

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Emoticons

              Originally posted by Daisy
              There's retribution for you tafnut!
              I learned my lesson. Now I just stick to the cheesy ones that they give us here! :mrgreen:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Emoticons

                Originally posted by tafnut
                Originally posted by Daisy
                There's retribution for you tafnut!
                I learned my lesson. Now I just stick to the cheesy ones that they give us here! :mrgreen:
                taf

                mjd probably has granite-hard anti-critter software installed

                perhaps he coud vet those smiley sites & conclude with which ones are "safe" to use

                ( p.s. i'm a bit embarrased with that 1st post there, so please kindly ignore it )

                Comment

                Working...
                X