Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sally Jenkins: "Aaron Rodgers is entitled to stay unvaccinated. He's not entitled to lie about it."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...dgers-vaccine/

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
      Sally Jenkins: "Aaron Rodgers is entitled to stay unvaccinated. He's not entitled to lie about it."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...dgers-vaccine/
      Exactly....Kirk Cousins is an idiot but he didn't lie.

Comment

• Not a great piece....she makes it sound like the vaccines were developed by the NFL...

Rodgers is smart if he questions or even distrusts conventional NFL-issued medical treatment and advice, which has wrecked whole generations of men.

Comment

• Aha!! Now we know why Danica and Aaron split up. He is stupid.

Comment

• And what is this nonsense all about? Plenty of defensible reasons not to get the vaccine? That is a rather idiotic statement. She almost sounds like antivax.

Obviously, it’s Rodgers’s choice whether to get vaxxed, and there are plenty of defensible reasons not to — and he should be able to hold his beliefs without being publicly demeaned.

Comment

• Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
              Aha!! Now we know why Danica and Aaron split up. He is stupid.
              She sounds like an idiot also....

Whether you get a vaccine or you don’t get a vaccine, the same reason why you’re doing either one of those things, is because you want to be healthy.
              I find the whole thing weird. There are those people that fall on one side or the other really hard, and then there’s some people in the middle and I feel like I’m in the middle-ish, and I don’t really care about it. It’s literally here to create division. I don’t even watch the news, I don’t watch stuff about it, I don’t want it in my psyche.

https://naptownbuzz.com/2021/10/dani...on-interviews/

Comment

• Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
                And what is this nonsense all about? Plenty of defensible reasons not to get the vaccine? That is a rather idiotic statement. She almost sounds like antivax.

Obviously, it’s Rodgers’s choice whether to get vaxxed, and there are plenty of defensible reasons not to — and he should be able to hold his beliefs without being publicly demeaned.
                Yeah, that caught my eyes too. There are only a couple of good reasons I can think of to avoid the vaccine and none them apply to Rodgers.

Comment

She sounds like an idiot also....

I feel like I’m in the middle-ish, and I don’t really care about it. It’s literally here to create division. I don’t even watch the news, I don’t watch stuff about it, I don’t want it in my psyche.
                  Jesus Christ! She believes the vaccines were created to create division.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
                    Jesus Christ! She believes the vaccines were created to create division.
                    Yeah she is dumber than a rock...no wonder Rodgers dumped her....

Comment

• One positive from covid is it has exposed all the idiots for who they really are.

Comment

• I was not aware of Danica's vax attitude. Now we know they are both either ignorant/stupid/unenlightened.

Comment

Hey Conor , leave the rock alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post

I thought I read it was fire which killed the occupants of the other car.
                            I read that she was breathing when at least two people tried to get her out of the car but were overcome by the fire and smoke. Unimaginable.

I vaguely remember in med school in the late 80's a head on crash in VA where both cars had airbags and both survived. Don't remember the combined speed, but was over 100mph. I think it was touted as the first head on where both had air bags and a real life indication of the real impact (excuse the pun) of crash technology. I guess switching to electric cars will eliminate the fire aspect, but there must also be a tech fix to gas tanks (encased in a fire retardant or something like that). I have to agree with the prosecuter or whomever said it, this was not an accident. Performance cars are just too powerful for 99% of peoples driving skills and add alcohol to boot. Money doesn't buy intelligence or skill.

Comment

• There is already technology that helps prevent gas tank fires, an innovation from the Robertson Fuel Tank company. Originally designed for NASCAR, it is also a mainstay in Army Aircraft. I would imagine that it would significantly increase the cost of the vehicle, though.

Comment

I don't think Rodgers did himself any favors today with his "clarification" comments and he sounds as if he's closer to Ms. Patrick's thinking than he is to most of the medical community.

Comment

Working...
                                X